• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 471

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Reminds me of an Adam from another thread not long ago.

But this is the wrong section.Mods,can we get this moved to either the main forum,or gallery?

Palm071

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yes

I was the one with the Adams cue I am new to all of this as I have 19 posts sorry guy

Last edited:

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I was the one with the Adams cue I am new to all of this as I have 19 posts sorry guy

Price checks are against the rules.Also only 1 bump in 48 hours.Your open posts several times today is pushing other sales threads to the bottom and off the page.Responses should be by PM or email.Please read the rules and take this to the main forum.I feel bad even posting this,but my hopes are that it will help you, and some other members.I am NOT the forum cops,but I do have items for sale.This kind of thing does not help.Welcome to the forum.Enjoy.

jacobyguy

Matt
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
is there a way to add a cue ID forum? This happens a lot. It doesnt seem right to put these kind of questions anywhere.
It has nothing to do with making cues, so it doesnt fit; ask the cuemaker
Its not like your trying to show it off, so it doesnt fit; cue gallery

It cant be that hard to add a cue id forum so we all dont have to sound like a broken record when this happens.

Just saying

Palm071

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Jacob dude

Look I got it dude quit crying and yea I know I will get hollared at for this bump I have 20 post I just started using the post so really I asked one one simple question and people start crying like kids I got it place in cue gallery so for the people who make smart comments look at yourself before speaking thanks