Want to improve your pool game next weekend?

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You Revo lads are waaaay too sensitive.

Lou Figueroa

I can take it. I can handle anything. I'm used to being mocked, abused, ball busted and more....I'm married.

Plus I paid so much for it I'll never complain:killingme::killingme:

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I call it "doing the same thing differently".

No matter, when the great players go through the ball, it's generally very good.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thought I'd give an update on the pool school this thread is originally about. In this class we have never-evers learning right alongside the APA 7s, with both sides ecstatic about what they learned in the last two days (and we still have one more day to go!). We have league players, tournament players, gamblers, master instructors and pro players all in the same class. EVERYBODY is happy with what they're learning. Pool school may not be for everybody, but if you're struggling at any level, it's a great opportunity to learn about yourself, and some quick fixes that can become permanent, with the right practice. :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thought I'd give an update on the pool school this thread is originally about. In this class we have never-evers learning right alongside the APA 7s, with both sides ecstatic about what they learned in the last two days (and we still have one more day to go!). We have league players, tournament players, gamblers, master instructors and pro players all in the same class. EVERYBODY is happy with what they're learning. Pool school may not be for everybody, but if you're struggling at any level, it's a great opportunity to learn about yourself, and some quick fixes that can become permanent, with the right practice. :thumbup:

Scott Lee

Sounds good. Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to the students reviews.

mfinkelstein3

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tom Simpson's Intensive Pool School in New Jersey

We just finished a very successful pool school at Fat Albert's in New Jersey. We had a full house of 10 students and 4 instructors. Next Intensive is in New Orleans at Lacy's November 19-21 and we already have 7 students. Go to poolclinics.com for more information.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lacy's is another great room. Don't miss your chance to participate in this upcoming pool school! :grin-square:

Scott Lee

We just finished a very successful pool school at Fat Albert's in New Jersey. We had a full house of 10 students and 4 instructors. Next Intensive is in New Orleans at Lacy's November 19-21 and we already have 7 students. Go to poolclinics.com for more information.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If anyone here went to the "3day Intensive" please post your review under "mfinkelstein pool school" listed on Instructors Reviews. Thank you. Frank