Mark Wilson Stands Down as Mosconi Cup Captain

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Yeah, Bergman also stated that he really wants to play Albin even (9 ball or 10 ball, I forget).

The US just needs more players like Bergman and Woodward on the team. Young players with a lot of fire in them, who are fearless, and full of confidence.

Woodward may be a valuable addition in the event were contested on bar tables when stateside. Fine young player, however, still needs seasoning to compete with the steely eyed, cold blooded EURO rattlesnakes on big tables as was demonstrated by the numerous unforced errors he made.

JB played closest to his potential

SHANE will play better

The jury is out on MD

RODNEY says he's retiring

My feelings about SKY are stated above

The suck thing has been discussed so much, to include just a few posts ago in this thread, that it's not worthy of further comment and the players knew the context that it was being used...they were not affected and that's not why we came up short.

TheLoneSilencer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Woodward may be a valuable addition in the event were contested on bar tables when stateside. Fine young player, however, still needs seasoning to compete with the steely eyed, cold blooded EURO rattlesnakes on big tables as was demonstrated by the numerous unforced errors he made.

JB played closest to his potential

SHANE will play better

The jury is out on MD

RODNEY says he's retiring

My feelings about SKY are stated above

The suck thing has been discussed so much, to include just a few posts ago in this thread, that it's not worthy of further comment and the players knew the context that it was being used...they were not affected and that's not why we came up short.

Every year we hear Shane will play better yet one MC after another, he plays subpar compared to his talent level.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Every year we hear Shane will play better yet one MC after another, he plays subpar compared to his talent level.

your right, is the glass half empty or half full:)

an enigma that the new coach must solve if SHANE chooses to remain on the team