One or Three piece Slate??

Brittak5

Good afternoon,

Hoping someone here can help!

I have an American Heritage Pool Table #44445. Can someone tell me if this is a three piece or one piece slate table?

Best,
Brittany

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Good afternoon,

Hoping someone here can help!

I have an American Heritage Pool Table #44445. Can someone tell me if this is a three piece or one piece slate table?

Best,
Brittany

3 piece is standard for most competition size tables which it is

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
HMPF!! Guess I missed this. Too bad.

We are sorry to share with you that American Heritage Billiards and its GreatGatherings retails stores have been closed permanently due to a number of factors including the current COVID-19 pandemic. The business was closed as of June 25th, 2020 and all employees were terminated. On July 2, 2020, the business was placed in a Receivership.

Given that there are no employees, no new orders will be accepted and there will be no means to fulfill any outstanding customer orders or to physically address any warranty claims. The ultimate resolution of this receivership is yet to be determined.

If you placed an order and did not receive it, you may dispute the charge with your credit card company using the process outlined by the Federal Trade Commission here. Please send all other end customer inquiries to AHB-Customer-Inquiry@ingw.com.

Additionally, we will soon be commencing either a sale of the business or a bulk sale of its inventory. Please send all inquiries on buying the business or bulk inventory purchases to AHB‐receiver@ingw.com.

Contact information for the Court Appointed Receiver is below;
John K. Lane, Receiver
American Heritage Billiards, LLC (also DBA GreatGatherings)
c/o Inglewood Associates LLC
9242 Headlands Road
Mentor, OH 44060‐1026

Brittak5

Yes! When I was trying to research if my table was one piece or three pieces this is the message I ran into as well, very unfortunate. Do you have any insight if it is one piece or three piece slate table?

Best,
Brittany

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes! When I was trying to research if my table was one piece or three pieces this is the message I ran into as well, very unfortunate. Do you have any insight if it is one piece or three piece slate table?

Best,
Brittany

Is it a 9' table? I only of Diamond to have a 1-piece slate for a 9' table.