2b || !2b t^ ?
View attachment 557824

dd5370be1844ab5d4fcd85a5be918a94.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Oh, what a big difference ... I see what you mean. Really? :scratchhead: :killingme:

Yes, the concept contained the humor. You can’t improve on that.

Part of me is detailed; part is visual. Every now and then, I see a concept that I think could be visually better represented. I do that a lot before sending to my wife and her sister.

Thanks for posting the original; it inspired me to waste time doing something inenjoy doing!

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
orange

The sequel: Spurned kid becomes psycho US President, gets revenge on everybody.

pj
chgo

Eminem had a cute bit where he talked about how he rhymes by stretching words a bit. He used orange as an example and stated the key was pronouncing it as two syllables: Or-range. Then he said you can make it work such as: I put my or-range four-inch door-hinge in storage and ate porridge with George. So maybe there's hope for this guy yet...

BankT8Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• Forgot Grannie.jpg
    Forgot Grannie.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 816

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eminem had a cute bit where he talked about how he rhymes by stretching words a bit. He used orange as an example and stated the key was pronouncing it as two syllables: Or-range. Then he said you can make it work such as: I put my or-range four-inch door-hinge in storage and ate porridge with George. So maybe there's hope for this guy yet...

Or ala Fred durst...one can always rhyme a word with itself!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/stubhillnews.com/2016/11/22/trump-durst/amp/

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200919-071035.jpg
    Screenshot_20200919-071035.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 790