Decent cheap cue for Turkey

goin2bepro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Decent cheap cue for overseas military member

Good evening everyone. I'm looking for a cheap full splice cue for under $150. I am currently on an overseas unaccompanied tour to Turkey with the military and didn't bring a cue with me. I could have family send me one of mine but i figure with the price of shipping, I might as well try something new. I would prefer a fresh tip on it since the only way for me to do a tip change is the old fashion way. Let me know what you got. Thanks!

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good evening everyone. I'm looking for a cheap full splice cue for under $150. I am currently on an overseas unaccompanied tour to Turkey with the military and didn't bring a cue with me. I could have family send me one of mine but i figure with the price of shipping, I might as well try something new. I would prefer a fresh tip on it since the only way for me to do a tip change is the old fashion way. Let me know what you got. Thanks!

Until somebody hooks you up with a real special deal, you may want to look into this one.

It is a "cheap" cue with a LD shaft that may be good for banging around in Turkey. Nothing fancy, but it comes with a Kamui tip, and supposedly free shipping (I would assume they would send it to an APO address).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Pure-X-...T-LD-Shaft-Kamui-Black-Soft-Tip-/172359925545

If you don't like it, you can probably sell it to one of the dudes over there and get your money back.

Here is a custom sneaky for just a bit more and it has two shafts.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=438580

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You may want to start a new thread with a better "Title".

I think some people on here may be skipping over it, thinking you are wanting to trade a turkey for a cheap cue.

Hope you have some good turkey on Thanksgiving...don't have a kebab.

Send me a picture of Building 15. Don't let abi catch you doing it though. They used to frown upon pictures being taken.