CHS Billiard Club Thank You

mfinkelstein3

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I wanted to share with you the thank you notes written by the three high schoolers who were fortunate enough to qualify for the BEF Junior Nationals. Thank you to all who supported these kids and in their own words:

Arianna: "Thank you so much for your generosity! We are extremely grateful to have been given the opportunity to attend our trip in Las Vegas this year for the Junior 9-Ball Championship."

Sharon: "I was really grateful to be able to go on the trip and am extremely thankful to those who donated to us. It was an amazing experience and I can assure everyone that the donations were not in vain. It was nice being able to meet those who contributed and being able to learn from others around us. We had a great time and hopefully, next year, those who make it to the nationals will be able to enjoy an equally awesome time."

Eliana: "Thank you so much for helping me and my two friends go to Las Vegas. You have contributed to an experience that I'll never forget; thank you so much!"

Mike Muldoon: "I love to watch my girls shine on the national stage, showing forth the fruits of their training and hard work. Due to financial limitations in what the school could give, none of this would have been possible without your generous support. I just want you to know your generosity means a great deal to us; thank you!"

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Very nice of them to share their thanks. Grown ups sometimes forget to do that ;)

mfinkelstein3

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
CHS Billiard Club

Watching the juniors play it is evident they could teach most adults a lesson in sportsmanship. They are polite, take their seat when it is not their turn, congratulate their opponent on good shots, make friends with their opponents after the match, and in general behave at a level far above what I have seen in pool rooms over the last 50-60 years! It is a real pleasure watching them compete, make friends and have fun. I wish more adults would see what a great example these kids are setting.