Value of every day player cue

simco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know many people have very nice and expensive cues here. What would you
say is the value of the cue you take to the pool room for serious play.Not the one
keep at home.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I paid $400 for my Troy Downey used.
And $250 for my Lucasi brand new.
Thats the only cues I have.

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$1400 for a custom I took delivery of last June. It's my everyday player.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t have any leave at home cues. I carry my two Runde playing cues and my OB break cue.

My original Runde player was $1100 and my new one, which is a fancier version of my original, was $1500 slightly used. Been using the fancier one since I got it.

I feel my whole setup has been money well spent as I get a lot of enjoyment playing with them.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ordered a $3000 box cue from Larry vVgus today

I am getting an extension so I can play a long cue or a normal length

The design will be so pretty that I want to play it ever day
because i love the way his cues play

i told him I would play it the rest of my life

Guess what he said?'
Are you taking bets?

Some guy?

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Darn near priceless. I have a Schon R1 that I play with and it hits better than almost every cue I have ever owned. If I still gambled and money was on the line, I wouldn’t be at the table without it.

Realistically, somewhere between 500 and 700.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joss 4 point with a couple of 314-3 shafts, $900-1000 IIRC. The bulk of the money being the 2 Predator shafts.

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
Around $700 for the Coker and $1800 for the Bobby Hunter. Same Mezz WX900 on either cue.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
For 35 years or so it was a Balabushka. Currently I play with a gift, so put that down as priceless.

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$3,900 for the Sugartree I’m currently playing with. I’m 5-0 in APA 9 ball league play with the cue.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I know many people have very nice and expensive cues here. What would you
say is the value of the cue you take to the pool room for serious play.Not the one
keep at home.

The value of my every day player? Pretty priceless. I played with a Ray a Schuler for 15 years or so and paid $525. Today I play with a Tascarella. I love the way it sings to me. Priceless, indeed.

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
Worthless! I gave the cue I play with to my wife for Valentines day a few years back. If I sold it. She would spend the money on jewelry or something silly. Leaving me with nothing tom play with.

Larry

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Around $1,000 for my Keith Josey. But I don't know if I qualify to answer, since I never play seriously...just recreationally.