The Players Club - Danny Harriman vs Robb Saez tonight 7 pm

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anytime I can find a champion or two around town, I am going to put on a match and stream it.

Robb is hanging out in St. Louis and has played for us several times. We love watching him play. He was running banks like crazy in a short rack game. Trying to outrun the nuts on the barbox. He smiled big and said Yeah I'll Play!!!!

Danny is having fun playing again and wants Justin Bergman again. He is going to show some crazy skills tonight. Watch the straight backs perfect speed. And the cue ball stuck to the end rail a lot. Never seen him play one pocket but can't wait.

We are available for any action matches and may even go off site in 2021 to put on a bigger event. Still hoping for a 4 man $2000 entry October One Pocket event. Justin is in and Tony C said he would play. I am going to reach out to a couple more see if we can make it happen.

Thanks for all of your support and I am just a huge fan having fun with our place.

Brendan Sullivan

The Players Club

Attachments

• TPC harriman Saez.jpg
    TPC harriman Saez.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 365

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Awesome, thanks!

Can you post the link to purchase the match?

Last edited:

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
How did second set go? Harriman won the first set, I know.

Harriman won the second set as well. Both sets were close. I think the second was something like 23-21...close.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
That was score of first set as well. Maybe Saez had 20... after scratcheing almost 3 times in a row. This was the first time I saw this game played. It was fairly interesting. I picked up on a few things and I'm glad I got to see DH play.

By the sound of the dude commentating, they have some good action lined up come October. They pretty much called out the whole entire internet and said, get your horse here and we have someone to play em'. That's pretty strong.

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
That was score of first set as well. Maybe Saez had 20... after scratcheing almost 3 times in a row. This was the first time I saw this game played. It was fairly interesting. I picked up on a few things and I'm glad I got to see DH play.

By the sound of the dude commentating, they have some good action lined up come October. They pretty much called out the whole entire internet and said, get your horse here and we have someone to play em'. That's pretty strong.

It might have been 20, can't remember for sure. I didn't listen to much of it, was channel surfing with the match on the side, and sound off mostly.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lets go

Thanks guys hope you had fun. Robb and Danny had a blast for real. Danny is getting back in stroke and coming back again for more. Robb is in town about another week so maybe some more action from him.

Justin back next week or so I think so should have some more. I am trying to put on as much as I can.

Justin vs Oscar 2015 - Even
Justin vs Roland Garcia 2020 50-37 JB 9 ball $2400 W/ $1200 L
Justin vs Justin Hall 2020 JB 3-0 all around $700W / $500 L
Justin vs Danny 2020 3-0 JB FRBanks 23-17 23-12 23-22 EXH
Joey Gray in for clinics and lessons 2020
Danny H vs Robb Saez 2020 Danny 2-0 EXH

Begging for Action here on stream PPV or Free
I will do old school TAR style paid matches as well

STL is in the middle and on the way to everywhere so let me know when you are coming thru with a champion and I'll get something going.

Working on some 4 man tournaments now.

Thanks again,

The Players Club

I sell JB Cases (Ultimate Ruggeds) in stock ready to ship. I have 100 cues FS and can order anything.

https://www.facebook.com/stlplayersclub

stlplayersclub.com