How good do you want to be?

My goal is to win a US Open, win a Derby City all-around ......

You don't need to turn pro to do that, but you better play like one!

Chi2dxa

Lost over C&D Triangle
Silver Member
Good enough to give Shane the 8

My goal is to play as good as Jack Hynes or Hines as his name is sometimes misspelled.

skeptic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My goals are far more mundane. I have good days and bad. My goals would be to stop screwing up, missing ducks, etc. so what is currently my best would become my normal. I just play for fun, I don't care about winning tournaments or being the best player in the league. I don't care about winning every game or being able to pocket every hard shot or being able to masse/jump with skill approaching a normal straight in shot. The only thing that bothers me is when I have an off night, shoot like crap, missing easy shots left and right, can't make my leaves, etc. If I could eliminate the bad shots, even if my current "best" never improved, I'd be satisfied.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I want to get to that level where in 2012 when Armageddon strikes the devil comes down to georgia, every one calls me to go bust his nuts.

Then Charlie Daneils can write a song about the Grey Ghost saving the world with his pool cue lmfao.

The devil went down to earth was looking for a game to steal......he got in the box and got beat out of his sox. When he finally became his time I had him locked down behind the 9. He shot the ball and the 7 didn't fall. With his cue in his hand I ran and ran......the Devil shook his head b/c he didn't understand.

As I sunk the 9, the rail birds watched as their souls toed the line........the devil looked at me and I said IT IS NOW MY TIME!

Thats how good I want to play.......to drill that old devil in the A**

-Rhyming Reverend Grey Sharpton