F/S Taper Machine

JimBob

Emerick's Custom Cues
Silver Member
This is a Hightower Taper Machine, and it works great, i think Chris told me they sold for $3000. new and this one is as good as new. $1500.

Last edited:

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I really like the little mods you put on the machine. Someone is going to get a great deal.

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
I really like the little mods you put on the machine. Someone is going to get a great deal.

I was going to say the same Chris. The dial indicators come in handy. Good price on an awesome machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Taper machine

Is there anything in the picture that doesn't come with it? How much is shipping or is it included?
I'm interested for sure but need details unless I missed them, I"ll check again.
Bill

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
taper machine

Chris,
What do you get direct.
What would it cost me for the attachment when buying the deluxe?
What extra is there in the picture and is it wiser to buy it from you in my case.
thanks, Bill

JimBob

Emerick's Custom Cues
Silver Member
Is there anything in the picture that doesn't come with it? How much is shipping or is it included?
I'm interested for sure but need details unless I missed them, I"ll check again.
Bill
Hi Bill, mainly just the machine and a few things to operate the machine with, the light, phone, and band saw doesn't go call me 765-664-3412 or I'll call you, thanks

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Chris,
What do you get direct.
What would it cost me for the attachment when buying the deluxe?
What extra is there in the picture and is it wiser to buy it from you in my case.
thanks, Bill

He added the dial indicators, and switch on the power feed. This is not an attachment for the deluxe. This is a separate self contained tapering machine. If it is all working good it is a real deal at less than half price, so I would have to say buying from him is the better deal on this one. Crating and trucking is the only way to let this be shipped. UPS or Fed Ex will not treat it kindly enough.

JimBob

Emerick's Custom Cues
Silver Member
Yes the motor that drives the lead screw is on the right in the first picture with the white label on it behind the silver control box, it's hard to see because it is black, the motor that runs the spindle is on the left and a gold color.

GBCCUES

Registered
Jim,
I wanted to thank you again for the taper machine. I got it home and could not wait to get it set up. Everything works as good as it looks.

Thanks
MikeG

JimBob

Emerick's Custom Cues
Silver Member
Mike,

It was a pleasure doing business with you, i would of liked to of had time to chat for awhile but maybe we will meet again, and it will make you a good machine.