WTS and get a price Predator Sneaky

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
hello sir

Well here is what I know. Those cues have a value of $150 -$350 depending on model & condition, also if it has the old pin.. 5/16-14 wood to wood joint & you can add $30-$50 for it being a 1st edition. So the max to the right person with all the goods and mint $400 that would also be the same value on trade.. shoot me a call 7189022190. All the best. Dom

Nacho Mama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Well here is what I know. Those cues have a value of $150 -$350 depending on model & condition, also if it has the old pin.. 5/16-14 wood to wood joint & you can add $30-$50 for it being a 1st edition. So the max to the right person with all the goods and mint $400 that would also be the same value on trade.. shoot me a call 7189022190. All the best. Dom

I agree with the value Phade know his values. Lol and he's not a bad guy either ps I own a wood to wood joint and it's a great hitting cue this. My first predator cue was this sp uni-loc ...I wish I never sold it :eek:

demon627

Most know me as Branson
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Alright guys, finally got the specs and pictures of this cue. Have it in my possession ready to ship! Weighed it and measured it all today, here's the specs:
Uni-loc Joint measures 21.25 mm on butt and shaft
Tip is moori, unknown hardness, 12.65 mm
Shaft weighs 3.730 ounces
Butt weighs 14.885 ounces
Predator first edition! Pictures https://www.dropbox.com/sh/henwuucu0upl2cy/2K_HnnQFVc

Shooting for $300 shipped
Cue looks to be in very good condition. One small nick on the butt, it's in the pics. Straight together and apart.

ThePoolAddict

Newbie - Learning
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alright guys, finally got the specs and pictures of this cue. Have it in my possession ready to ship! Weighed it and measured it all today, here's the specs:
Predator first edition! Pictures https://www.dropbox.com/sh/henwuucu0upl2cy/2K_HnnQFVc

Cue looks to be in very good condition. One small nick on the butt, it's in the pics. Straight together and apart.

I'm interested. May I know if you would ship to Singapore?

demon627

Most know me as Branson
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I would have to check shipping cost to ship international, I'd say it would be pricey

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0

if it was the ss joint version with the wrap i think you 'd get that asking price all day no problem. but the plane sneaky is a tougher sell