6ft 5" 285, hits 'em hard
Silver Member
yzame3as.jpg

I brought my coach with me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Pink, I am heading your way just after the 4th. I got stuck in Asheville the last time for three weeks. Hope to catch up with you & Matt this time!!!

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
I am on the way Charlie is giving me a lift.

What I want to know is why you didn't PM the guy that offered you a ride three days ago and firm up the details on your ride then so that it would be all set up with no last minute scrambling for a ride which you may or may not be able to find? Please fill us in on your thought process on this one.

Did you really just not want to play this match and thought you could use the "no ride" excuse to save face instead of just admitting you didn't want to play? Or are you really just that utterly stupid and irresponsible and inconsiderate?

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I looked for Rhea's PM all day Saturday and Sunday. No PM so I made other plans.

Sorry, maybe some other time. But I need to know in advance, at least a day or two.

Good luck in your match.

John

nineballsafety8

6ft 5" 285, hits 'em hard
Silver Member
Cant get ahold of RJ, so im gonna go ahead and play. She has $75 to play with, thats it. Race to 15 for $75.

RJ,
If you have an issue with that text me and we will work it out.

Bmsclayton is on site as witness

Salamander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cant get ahold of RJ, so im gonna go ahead and play. She has $75 to play with, thats it. Race to 15 for $75.

RJ,
If you have an issue with that text me and we will work it out.

Bmsclayton is on site as witness

Some road player, tapped out at $75. Good luck Jay, I hope you win.

ds