BobCad 4th Axis.

JimBob

Emerick's Custom Cues
Silver Member
Does anyone have a 4th Axis for BobCad V25 or V26? i also have 23 and 24 i may sell plus training disks. Mc2 i know you have tricks on rotation, any help will be appreciated. If i can get 4th axis for V25 i may sell 26.

Thanks All.

Mc2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone have a 4th Axis for BobCad V25 or V26? i also have 23 and 24 i may sell plus training disks. Mc2 i know you have tricks on rotation, any help will be appreciated. If i can get 4th axis for V25 i may sell 26.

Thanks All.

Bobcad has been able to do 4th axis since V22. Now that is not full 4th. It is axes substitution. I am not going into that subject now. If you understand the difference then it is time to ask.

V25 or V26 is when Bobcad started to offer full 4th axis machining. This is an expensive option. For an example I was given v25 from Bobcad for free and to add that was an additional $2500. It is a module that Bobcad incorporated for another company and has to pay for themselves.

This would be a better question asked of Jake (LGSM3). I believe he has it and has used it.

Oh for the record V27 is now out.
Jim.

LGSM3

Jake<built cues for fun
Silver Member
V26 4 axis standard just makes axis sub on par with other softwares...pre 26 will do axis sub but blows. Real 4 axis in cues? Why? Its really a silly conversation