Denver, CO

XPLSV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All gone.
Tom Ross had a stroke. Last time i saw him he could barely play and could not recognize the balls anymore and had trouble speaking.
Darn shame he was a good instructor and player.

Strokes can be very cruel. Knew some very active people struck down at relatively young ages of 56 and 43. 🙁

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hay! I went to curphoria a couple days ago...
Yeah right...that guy never leaves his basement.

Green Room is the place in Fredericksburg. Lots of places around the DC area. There's a Revolution in Springfield with some decent players.

Watch out for league night, though. You'll never get a table.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tom is fine and getting ready to move to a new apartment. (But it's true Tom Ross had a bad stroke a few years ago and still suffers its symptoms).

Scott, please edit/remove your post. <--- Thanks!

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
After reading your post about Tom's passing and not hearing that news, I doubled checked with a close friend of his and this was his reply: "No, I talked to him a week or 2 ago. He's fine and getting ready to move to a new apartment. How have you been??"

Scott, please edit/remove your post to not spread false rumours.

Thanks,
Dave

Some good news for a Saturday morning, Davi.
I'm glad Tom is up and about, although I'm sure he hates moving.....
....like everybody else.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After reading your post about Tom's passing and not hearing that news, I doubled checked with a close friend of his and this was his reply: "No, I talked to him a week or 2 ago. He's fine and getting ready to move to a new apartment. How have you been??"

Scott, please edit/remove your post to not spread false rumours.

Thanks,
Dave

I asked around at Felt today and nobody knew of his passing.