Any news on the 2014 Jay Swanson Memorial

JohnnyShakes

Hill/Hill w/ 1 ball ghost
Silver Member
Hi all. I've been checking for the past few weeks for sign ups for the Swannee, but I can't find any reference to it on either the BCA, CSI or CTS Tournament websites. They usually would have had sign ups posted by now. Does anyone know if it has been postponed or canceled? It's usually right before the bar table event in Reno, but the sign ups for that event are listed already, but no reference to the Swannee.

I seem to remember Mark Griffin mentioning that the Swannee would be continuing when he announced that the US Open 8- ball and 10- ball were being mothballed, but I could be mistaken. Does anyone know anything concrete?

Johnny

terminal_288

@terminal_288
Silver Member
Was just about to ask about this myself. Feel like last year by this time I had sent of an entry form and was checking out flights.

RED LITE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unofficially 2/15 & 2/16

Consistent with Daniel's post, POV pool has been listing the Swanee for Feb 15/16 as follows:

February 15th & 16th, 2014 @ 10am – Jay Swanson Memorial 9-Ball / CONFIRMED

That's the only place I have seen it. Late this year...

JohnnyShakes

Hill/Hill w/ 1 ball ghost
Silver Member
Ok, now I guess we just wait for them to announce that they are accepting entries.

Johnny

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
I would venture to say that it's slightly early at this point, but I will announce it more often on my live streams anyway. I'm sure entries will be taken very soon.

Keep checking on this site as well:
www.playcsipool.com/

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Spoke with Mark griffin this afternoon, who assures me that everything is still a 'go'. We should see something on this very soon.