Juggling...and pool

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
So a couple weeks ago I randomly tried juggling as many times as I could in a minute. I think I had like 220ish my first try, a 237 on my 4th or 5th and then a 249 or 250. I found the whole thing oddly amusing but still intense.

I have not been able to reach near 250 again. I don’t think it was a miscount since I remember having no “trouble” moments and in this clip here I got 237 again but definitely lost a few seconds worth of time trying not to drop the rocks.

I was attempting high juggles and then running open tables while all sweaty and jacked up...it makes playing a lot more difficult. I think if I really tried to master the “hip bounce speed juggle” I could get over 250 in a couple weeks but I don’t know if I ever will...not many speed juggling tourneys around these days...enjoy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4xyu9upTNr0

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
So a couple weeks ago I randomly tried juggling as many times as I could in a minute. I think I had like 220ish my first try, a 237 on my 4th or 5th and then a 249 or 250. I found the whole thing oddly amusing but still intense.

I have not been able to reach near 250 again. I don’t think it was a miscount since I remember having no “trouble” moments and in this clip here I got 237 again but definitely lost a few seconds worth of time trying not to drop the rocks.

I was attempting high juggles and then running open tables while all sweaty and jacked up...it makes playing a lot more difficult. I think if I really tried to master the “hip bounce speed juggle” I could get over 250 in a couple weeks but I don’t know if I ever will...not many speed juggling tourneys around these days...enjoy.

You should never ever ever ever ever ever juggle billiard or pool balls. Never. I cannot believe you as a juggler would even do such a thing.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Where’s your sense of adventure Mr. Cornerman? I’ve also played hackeysack with a lit fire cracker and a 3” blade pocket knife half open. I was semi accomplished at Japanese roulette back in my army days...I’ve got the scars to prove my mediocrity. Sometimes you just gotta get down with whatever’s at hand.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Where’s your sense of adventure Mr. Cornerman? I’ve also played hackeysack with a lit fire cracker and a 3” blade pocket knife half open. I was semi accomplished at Japanese roulette back in my army days...I’ve got the scars to prove my mediocrity. Sometimes you just gotta get down with whatever’s at hand.

That’s all fine, but at least a warning to those that might be foolish enough on this board to try it. We have a lot of proven fools on this board.

Freddie <~~~ likes teeth

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You should never ever ever ever ever ever juggle billiard or pool balls. Never. I cannot believe you as a juggler would even do such a thing.
WHY??????????? You better go talk to the guy i saw in Vegas juggling running chain saws.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Wow Jeff... that is some good juggling! Still hoping to catch up with you soon in MD.

Scott Lee
http:poolknowledge.com

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
WHY??????????? You better go talk to the guy i saw in Vegas juggling running chain saws.

Nobody here is going to go out juggling chainsaws because they saw a guy juggling chainsaws. But you know that somebody is going to start juggling pool balls because they saw a guy juggling pool ball. I don’t mean to be a ninny about it, but there are a few life lessons that are very important:

Don’t take Tylenol while drinking beer, floss every day, and don’t juggle pool/Billiard balls.

Freddie <~~~ and don’t eat yellow snow

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Nobody here is going to go out juggling chainsaws because they saw a guy juggling chainsaws. But you know that somebody is going to start juggling pool balls because they saw a guy juggling pool ball. I don’t mean to be a ninny about it, but there are a few life lessons that are very important:

Don’t take Tylenol while drinking beer, floss every day, and don’t juggle pool/Billiard balls.

Freddie <~~~ and don’t eat yellow snow

I agree with those life lessons :thumbup:

I didn’t start flossing until I was older but I wish I had been on it from day 1.

And for the record the pool and juggling were separate here...juggle 3 safe objects as fast as possible in a minute...run balls out...repeat for 30 minutes. It was a surprisingly physical adventure.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I agree with those life lessons :thumbup:

I didn’t start flossing until I was older but I wish I had been on it from day 1.

And for the record the pool and juggling were separate here...juggle 3 safe objects as fast as possible in a minute...run balls out...repeat for 30 minutes. It was a surprisingly physical adventure.

My apologies. On my phone it looked like you were juggling pool balls.

Freddie <~~~ wrong yet again

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Oh it’s all good...I thought you were just messing around at first but I agree that would’ve been pretty bad lol, there were several other times where the juggling got totally out of control and everything went flying