Pre Date Southwest 479-95 $4000

AK-Stick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Franklin Era Southwest 479-95 $4000 OBO

1995 cue #479
BEM forearm with 6 ebony points (3 high and 3 low) recut with BEM on the long points
Ebony sleeve with SW rings at A,B,E
Linen Wrap
SW matching JP's
2 13MM shafts, SW Taper with melamine ferrules
Butt Weight 15.8 ozs
Shaft Weight 3.8 ea

Wrapped ready to go, just don't know where it is going.

This cue was made in 1995 so it was probably in the last 100-200 cues that Jerry may have had a part in (I am guessing here I haven't researched it). I lost my job due to the Oil Price drop and ended up trading a sweet cue for this cue and cash. I don't want to sell this cue I did play a couple of games with it and it plays, my only gripe is the shafts have the SW taper and not a semi pro taper.

I am asking $4000.00 dollars for the cue and I realize that many would prefer a different forearm than BEM but in this cue the BEM works,I know if I get back in the money I wouldn't be able to buy this cue back for $4000.00. The only flaw in the finish of this cue is one very small finish imperfection right above the butt cap, and it is in the finish not the wood. If you are serious about the cue I message me and I will attempt to take a photo of it.

I may also consider a Hoppe Gina,something like in the attached photos as a partial payment, maybe a Prewitt, etc.

Attachments

• Cue and Caps.JPG
    Cue and Caps.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 931
  • SW Joint Shafts.jpg
    SW Joint Shafts.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 873
  • Wrap.JPG
    Wrap.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 869
  • Gina 1 Butt.jpg
    Gina 1 Butt.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 873
  • Ready to go.jpg
    Ready to go.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:

Inf2DV

Catch The Action!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
SW marker

That mark in the Hoppe ring isn't one SW would do since they didn't make Hoppe cues.