Steve Dunkel

AK-Stick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a hats off to Steve Dunkel. I have played pool in our local league for 20 plus years and have been the highest percentage player numerous times but due to the work situation in Alaska this is the 1st time I have been in town (home) enough to qualify for our leagues Top Gun player. I played every game with the cue Steve made me and ended up winning top player by 1 game. Granted our team was stacked for our area and of our 4 players 3 of the 4 had the leagues best averages but Steve's cue performed! I finished up with a 83 percentage win ratio. I play well with any cue but Steve's cue PLAYS!!!!!

pogmothoin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Steve stands behind his work. In today's world that is a huge deal. Not to mention that he continues to make some great cues, nice finish and well balanced. My favorite from this year's show was the throwback cue with the Palmer rings. Glad it was sold before I got there or I'd have another one.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Steve is awesome & so are his cues. He also keeps them at reasonable prices because he knows they will sell quickly that way. The main reason he sells out at the expo so quickly every year.

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a hats off to Steve Dunkel. I have played pool in our local league for 20 plus years and have been the highest percentage player numerous times but due to the work situation in Alaska this is the 1st time I have been in town (home) enough to qualify for our leagues Top Gun player. I played every game with the cue Steve made me and ended up winning top player by 1 game. Granted our team was stacked for our area and of our 4 players 3 of the 4 had the leagues best averages but Steve's cue performed! I finished up with a 83 percentage win ratio. I play well with any cue but Steve's cue PLAYS!!!!!

Im sure his cue plays well or in forum terms, play lights out , monster n hits a ton lol

But more importantly , u definitely play well to be able to bring out what's his cue is built for.

Not discounting his cue by any means but u r probably a very good player already so give urself some credit too.

I've played numerous player using tads southwest n ginas that can barely run the last 3 simple balls off the table under pressure.

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Stik

I think your game has improved since you acquired the Dunkle cue and the shots I took with it told me it plays well. I really like the shaft and if I ever want to try some thing besides a Diviney Lake Salvage shaft I will get a 30" one like your shaft.

Congrats on the Top Gun win, the guy you beat is no push over and he is the only guy I personally know that played in the U.S. Open.

I have hardly touched a cue in a month, you know how it is in Alaska when the weather is nice. Lots of spring cleaning, garage organizing, getting the ATV's and Toy Hauler ready, and then there are the guns and fishing poles, etc.

But, I am ready for some 8 and 9 Ball if you can find the time, just give me a shout!

AK-Stick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve, thanks and yes Tom infant easy unless your blonde drunk and horny, plus built differently than we are. I have Saturdays off now so we will play , SOON!, THANKS BRO