Bob Vanover - Coppell, TX

Mr.Sharke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone have any contact info for Bob Vanover-Coppell, TX. Please PM. Thanks and have a great day!
Jim

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
Anyone have any contact info for Bob Vanover-Coppell, TX. Please PM. Thanks and have a great day!
Jim

I will contact Bob and let him know that you want too contact him, but I don't give out peoples info without their authorization. PM me with your name and number and I will give it to Bob.

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
Bob is THE MAN! that guy is still something else. Probably mid to late 70's and still plays goooooooood!
I hope to be hitting them that good when I'm pushing 80. Doubtful since I suck now :D

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
I've got an Accu-stats video of Bob playing Grady Mathews in a seniors tour final match. The match was very entertaining and Bob plays a very good game. I know a couple of local players in their 70's who play strong also. I can only dream of playing in my 70's with all of the back trouble etc. I have now.

James

8&snap

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
does anyone remember the chalange match he had w/ buddy,race to 11 & buddy never got out of the chair.Also his lil brother is 69 & still plays strong

Last edited:

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
does anyone remember the chalange match he had w/ buddy,race to 11 & buddy never got out of the chair.Also his lil brother is 69 & still plays strong

I'll smoke a cigar to that....randyg

Mr.Sharke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks gents for the info. A true GENTLEMAN......... Anyone remember the Sands when he ran 20+ (I believe it was 27) straight racks of 9 Ball in tourney play??? Hell of a player and hell of a guy!!!

Mike Haines

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob is doing fine!

Bob and Cathy invited me over to eat dinner with them and Mike Massey and Francene when they were in Dallas giving exhibitions. He still runs out at 76 without much problem for someone who doesnt play very much. He plays safetys like Efren when he can't run out. He walks several miles each morning
loves the Lord, and and is a great friend and an example to everyone who knows him.

Mike Haines

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Bob played on my league last season - it was quite intimidating! Doesn't help I saw him win a few Texas Open tourneys. He is a very, very nice man, as everyone is saying.