Jack Justis Case ( Zebra Hyde) with a Mane

osohappie

AKA...Chesapeake Bear
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I have a Jack Justis Zebra Hyde with a Mane going down the one side. It was made in 2002 and has 2 of 2 on the bottom. I was told when I got this that there were only 13 Zebra hyde Justis cases and this 1 of only 2 with the Mane. I will let my pictures do the talking even though they are awful.

Looking for offers (cash preferred) but will entertain a cue trade plus cash.

I know on his website it says Zebra is a $2500 upgrade if it will ever be available again!!

Gary

Attachments

• 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 3,794
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 3,681
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 3,724
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 3,714
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 3,642

acnva1

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   1
Beautiful case and a great guy to do business with. I'm surprised nobody has jumped on this. Very rare indeed !

osohappie

AKA...Chesapeake Bear
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Morning bump back to the top. Would like to more this very rare case from Jack. Looking at all offers!!!

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Rating - 100%
116   0   1
Good luck with the sale

Never been a case guy - always sold ones I got - until I picked up the Justis in my avatar - and this one is a keeper like many of Jack's cases.

Good luck with the sale of a very unique Justis case - somebody is gonna be very happy.

Michael

osohappie

AKA...Chesapeake Bear
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Never been a case guy - always sold ones I got - until I picked up the Justis in my avatar - and this one is a keeper like many of Jack's cases.

Good luck with the sale of a very unique Justis case - somebody is gonna be very happy.

Michael

Thanks Michael. Still looking for offers. Would love to get a good offer so I could pick up a Black Boar I have my eye on. So help me out please. I need another Black Boar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary

Lazerrus

I LUV CURLY MAPLE!!!!!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Interesting case. Good luck moving this one. The mane is quite unique.

Attachments

• zebra.JPG
    zebra.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 2,715

osohappie

AKA...Chesapeake Bear
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Mane

Interesting case. Good luck moving this one. The mane is quite unique.

I know leave it up to Jack to come out with something this crazy. It really is awesome in person. Just wish i could take better pics so everyone could tell how cool it really is. I will try and get some pics outside in the sunlight.

Gary

osohappie

AKA...Chesapeake Bear
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I have a Jack Justis Zebra Hyde with a Mane going down the one side. It was made in 2002 and has 2 of 2 on the bottom. I was told when I got this that there were only 13 Zebra hyde Justis cases and this 1 of only 2 with the Mane. I will let my pictures do the talking even though they are awful.

Looking for offers (cash preferred) but will entertain a cue trade plus cash.

I know on his website it says Zebra is a $2500 upgrade if it will ever be available again!!

Gary

I am looking around the $3000 mark for this. I have gotten a lot of offers for trades. Thanks for them so far but still have not found the right one. Keep them coming!!!!!!!

Gary