for sale section

rich337

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
its funny how some people can bump there thread everyday sometime twice a day and get there friends to say something dumb like great cue glws if its so great they would have bought it. they are just bumping there friends thread and they are never told anything but some people get mods on ther page are just get it deleted all togther then theres the sellers who will trade but no matter what you have they are a dealer and so they wont take it unless you are taking less the wholesale and paying them retail for there stuff . everytime i post something for sale its on the 2nd page in less then a hour and this is what they call fixing the section? :angry::angry::angry::angry:

dom_poppa

Banned
yea, it gets flooded pretty fast.

My trade thread was practically hijacked by a bunch immature group of friends, commenting and having a conversation on it.

I feel bad for legit sellers even though my thread is on top because of people having conversations in it.

They don't know that they are helping me...:thumbup:

rich337

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i forgot about the people that have 10 items and instead of posting the together they make 10 threads and bump them all at the same time and take up the whole front page by there self . still nothing said WOW

wambamcam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agreed. The wanted/for sale thread has major issues and problems that need to be fixed. It's run by clicks of sellers who abuse the rules and it pisses me off too. Had one thread of mine deleted after someone else bumped it, while there are dozens of others who are bumped three or four times a day by "established" posters that stay on for weeks.

Guess it's who you know, not who you are that matters on that forum...

dom_poppa

Banned
Agreed. The wanted/for sale thread has major issues and problems that need to be fixed. It's run by clicks of sellers who abuse the rules and it pisses me off too. Had one thread of mine deleted after someone else bumped it, while there are dozens of others who are bumped three or four times a day by "established" posters that stay on for weeks.

These guys that make rude comments and chat in my thread are funny....little do they know, they are bumping my thread to the top and helping me.

I stay within the rules and reply once a day but I get free bumps from them for deciding to chat on it. I feel like I have to apologize to the some sellers for their behavior.

dom_poppa

Banned
If the mods want, I will gladly be a moderator in that forum and crack down on some of the gossip girls in there window shopping.

rich337

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

they deleted your thread for someone else bumpping it but i can go on there and start counting the threads doing the same and having there friends bump them also and they dont get told anything that is BS. you are right its who you know on here are whos arse you kiss i guess 1 thing is for sure i will not be buying anything from anyone on this site again i will spend my $$ on ebay might be the same sellers but atleast they have to pay a fee to sell to me i wonder if there is bumping on ebay?

rich337

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If the mods want, I will gladly be a moderator in that forum and crack down on some of the gossip girls in there window shopping.

i would 2 that section from what i recall is for us to sell our used gear not for dealers who are to cheap to buy a banner

jwcosenza97

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rich337,
I am with you 100% on the sales forum. I have never seen a forum where you are on page 2 in a few minutes. I sell comics on the CGC Forum and you at least get a day or 2 on page 1.

On a side note, slow down when typing and check your grammer and punctuation. No disrespect intended, but it is hard to make out what you are saying.

Last edited:

rich337

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rich337,
I am with you 100% on the sales forum. I have never seen a forum where you are on page 2 in a few minutes. I sell comics on the CGC Forum and you at least get a day or 2 on page 1.

On a side note, slow down when typing and check your grammer and punctuation. No disrespect indented, but it is hard to make out what you are saying.

lol my grammer and punctuation are terrible just working with what i have :eek: lol

ogre4905

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These guys that make rude comments and chat in my thread are funny....little do they know, they are bumping my thread to the top and helping me.

I stay within the rules and reply once a day but I get free bumps from them for deciding to chat on it. I feel like I have to apologize to the some sellers for their behavior.

Well to stay within the rules it is only allowed to be bumped once in 48 hours not daily

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

rich337

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well to stay within the rules it is only allowed to be bumped once in 48 hours not daily

i can go to the 1st page and find a post that has been bumpped about 5 times in the last 3 hours where are the mods? why no link to the rules on his thread? i guess they are just speical

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think that the number of F/S threads out number the mods about 1000 to 1. I may just be a case of numbers. My fear is if the rules are still being broke by the masses, the mods will just close the F/S section all together.

If your posting was pulled, there was good reason in the eyes of the mods. I would chalk it up to a learning lesson and move on. Crying over spilled milk serves no purpose for anybody.

There are other forums out there on the net. If you do not like the way this one is ran, it is America and you have the choice to leave and join another. This is not a perfect site, but, it is the biggest and best for what it is. Give the mods a break and don't loose sleep over the small stuff. IT could always be worse.

rich337

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think that the number of F/S threads out number the mods about 1000 to 1. I may just be a case of numbers. My fear is if the rules are still being broke by the masses, the mods will just close the F/S section all together.

If your posting was pulled, there was good reason in the eyes of the mods. I would chalk it up to a learning lesson and move on. Crying over spilled milk serves no purpose for anybody.

There are other forums out there on the net. If you do not like the way this one is ran, it is America and you have the choice to leave and join another. This is not a perfect site, but, it is the biggest and best for what it is. Give the mods a break and don't loose sleep over the small stuff. IT could always be worse.

i never had a post pulled because i never bumped it more then i was suppose to but it just makes me mad because by 48hrs my post is on page 10 are worst and all the dealers are on the 1st couple of pages

ogre4905

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know rich I see threads bumped more than they should be. I was only commenting on dom poppa that he wanted to be a moderator but bumps his thread once a day when that's not the actual rule. I recently had a couple of threads and yes it was gone way back in the pages in a couple of hours. it is frustrating but I still try to stay within the rules.

dom_poppa

Banned
I know rich I see threads bumped more than they should be. I was only commenting on dom poppa that he wanted to be a moderator but bumps his thread once a day when that's not the actual rule. I recently had a couple of threads and yes it was gone way back in the pages in a couple of hours. it is frustrating but I still try to stay within the rules.

I apologize for bumping my thread once a day as I didn't know it's 48 hours. The problem is when I was bumping my thread once a day, it still got lost in the 2nd or 3rd page.

Also, my last trade thread was bumped because people were chatting in that the thread.

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is what it is. The rules should be followed by all that post there. Sometimes, life is not fair, get over it and move on. Make the best of what it is and try to stay positive.

There are two sides to any issue. If you want to hear the mod's side, PM them and ask.

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
No forum is perfect...

You can't expect someone with multiple cues to have one thread.

I agrees that if a seller has multiple cues they shouldn't all be bumped at the same time.

There is no way to say who is a dealer and who isn't. That has been gone over many times. I sell a lot of cues and even do escrow to help keep buyers/sellers protected on the forum, but I don't consider myself a dealer.

There is no way to eliminate people making comments about cues for sale. I've even asked people to not comment on my cues but it happens anyway.

All you can hope is that the posters follow the rules, and let it be. I don't see why people get workes up aboit the section? Of you don't like the way it works, just don't use it.

I'm not lookimg for an argument. Just giving my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

foxcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another thing thats needs to be addressed is how you notify the poster that you will buy their product.
I just recently posted 3 minutes after a thread started that I would buy their product.I had to leave so I posted for them to pm me their payment info.I came home and had 2 pm`s from the seller.One giving me his paypal and saying to hurry up and pay him so he can mark it sold then 2 hours later telling me not to send payment because someone else had contacted him first.
I have had about 4 deals on the wanted forsale section where I was the first person to post I would take it only to have the seller say it was already sold.
If your buying something you should have to post it on the thread not just pm the seller.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... If your buying something you should have to post it on the thread not just pm the seller.

I disagree. Many people do not want to make public what they buy. If you are the first to tell a seller "I'll take it," and he sells to someone else, just count yourself lucky you didn't get involved with that seller.