Cues rarely seen for sale

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And I hope we don't again.

Still remember Grady Matthews on an Accu-Stats video saying he played a guy with a three-speed, spring-locked cue. You cocked the cue and shot. According to Grady, the match was a foregone conclusion. I believe Grady.

All the best,
WW

One of them came up on Ebay recently so I Googled it. His web site is down but he's still at it on Facebook.

I feel bad for the guy.

I remember he grabbed some pics and videos with various pros at events.

Definitely cringe-worthy. I remember his marketing videos. Painful to watch.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

And I hope we don't again.

Still remember Grady Matthews on an Accu-Stats video saying he played a guy with a three-speed, spring-locked cue. You cocked the cue and shot. According to Grady, the match was a foregone conclusion. I believe Grady.

All the best,
WW

"Dr Cue" Tom Rossman used to use a spring-loaded cue in his exhibitions years ago.
...tried to find a video...no luck

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Dr Cue" Tom Rossman used to use a spring-loaded cue in his exhibitions years ago.
...tried to find a video...no luck

I saw him perform in person, never saw that tid-bit.

Does not surprise me though, it would be a good gimmick for a show.

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Prewitt sneaky petes.

This is an accurate statement.

I had one for a long while. Decided to sell on the Facebook groups, and it went nuts. I had so many private messages it would take messanger forever to even open. Half of them were asking if it was "real". Even when the listing stated I had documentation from Ed.

Sold for higher than most Scruggs SPs.

EtDM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Burton Spain comes to mind. Occasionally something with a Spain blank will pop up, but complete cues built by him are pretty rare these days.

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Frank Paradise. I would love to have a crazy fancy Frank all original two shafts and say 18.75 oz. but who wouldn't. I would actually play with it if I had one.
1960's Vikings love those fancy ones too.
V2.jpg

V1.jpg

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I wouldn’t pArt with my Martin lovely old gal she be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jon Manning

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Richard Black cues.
Considering how many cues he has made I rarely see them for sell on here, eBay has a couple that have been there for awhile.