Mako cue tips with a free offer.

KOINNKID

Troy
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
925   1   2
I am a dealer for Mako cue tips. I sell them for $10.00 each I have Medium and Soft in stock. I have an offer for a free tip to the first 10 people that can agree to the following.

Install or have it installed on your cue.
Post a picture of the tip installed on your cue.
Try the tip for a week and post a review.
The review must include the following (The review must be a honest review).
Tell how the tip hits and state the hardness used.
How the tip finished out and did it hold it's shape after play for a week.
How well did it hold chalk.
Would you buy and request the tip going forward.
Would you suggest it to your friend.

The review must be posted on this thread. CLICK HERE

The way this will work is you send me $10.00 I will send you the tip M or S.
I will ship for free. Once the review is posted and you send me a PM stating the review has been posted I will refund the $10.00 for the tip.

Paypal TNTCUES@gmail.com

Mako.jpg

Last edited:

cuecrazy

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Troy,
I’m IN!
Sending paypal right now.
Please send a soft tip.
Dave Lammers
100 Horse Shoe Lane
Morganton, NC 28655

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have to note the USA on the tips... If they are an import as I suspect that's the biggest no no out there... "A false designation of origin or a False Claim Act claim can result in a criminal investigation and penalties. Likewise, false origin may also result in claims under other statutes. Companies can face up to $500,000 in fines per violation or "double" the loss or gain from the violation related to these violations" If pool was big business there are several products that would have been targeted by now... And yes I keep a list =D

KOINNKID

Troy
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
925   1   2
I have to note the USA on the tips... If they are an import as I suspect that's the biggest no no out there... "A false designation of origin or a False Claim Act claim can result in a criminal investigation and penalties. Likewise, false origin may also result in claims under other statutes. Companies can face up to $500,000 in fines per violation or "double" the loss or gain from the violation related to these violations" If pool was big business there are several products that would have been targeted by now... And yes I keep a list =D

Please contact Mako tips directly about the origin of the tips.

crazysnake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sign me up!
PayPal sent
And mailing info is in your inbox.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

plumbfluked

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested. I'll install it immediately upon receiving and leave a review after a few practice sessions.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk