ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Stone cold player right there.
Combination of great cue makers.
What's the background story on this?

The cue was converted from a Blank that was purchased after Tim Scruggs passed away.
Their were a few of these and sent to different makers to put their style on them.

South West, Ron Haley, Barnhart, Searing l know each did one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
The cues were never converted

All parts used were pre tapered and ready to assemble including fronts rears and handles. Cory Completed the building process. He took mine back to Tim to show him the complete the cue he made using Mikes parts. The first cue was for Tim to see how the others were goint to come out. Tim told Cory the parts were a gift. Cory was going to do all of them for Tim not wanting a cent to finish the cues. He did it to help out his friend. Mine was the only cue completed for Tim. All the others are built exactly the same way. They are completed Scruggs Cues. By Cory.
Mine is no longer for sale.

Nick :)

Last edited:

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
All parts used were pre tapered and ready to assemble including fronts rears and handles. Cory Completed the building process. He took mine back to Tim to show him the complete the cue he made using Mikes parts. The first cue was for Tim to see how the others were goint to come out. Tim told Cory the parts were a gift. Cory was going to do all of them for Tim Mine was the only cue completed for Tim. All the others are built exactly the same way. They are completed Scruggs Cues. By Cory.

Mine is no longer for sale.

Thank you for the expert knowledge!
Beautiful cue for sure!

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
The cue was converted from a Blank that was purchased after Tim Scruggs passed away.
Their were a few of these and sent to different makers to put their style on them.

South West, Ron Haley, Barnhart, Searing l know each did one.

Explains title or reason it's a Scruggs by::thumbup:

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Read what I posted please

Pretty self explanatory. With the right tip, for you they are something special to play. I think everyone that gets one is afraid to shoot with it. Big mistake.

Last edited:

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Pretty self explanatory. With the right tip, for you they are something special to play. I think everyone that gets one is afraid to shoot with it. Big mistake.

I couldn’t keep something like that locked up in a case. Those shafts would pick up a blue tint pretty quickly. This cue is special.