My wife says I have issues?

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife says I have issues?I don’t think so, what do you think? There is quite a few more.
Pick out 2 of the best for yourself then send the rest out to us AZ members, the trouble with the wife will then be over. I'll even take 2 of 'em off your hands.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
My wife says I have issues?I don’t think so, what do you think? There is quite a few more.

Not News: WIFE THINKS HUSBAND HAS ISSUES!

News: WIFE DOESN'T THINK HUSBAND HAS ISSUES!

I admire you for displaying all of your cues at once. I was never that vulgar. But I do see an issue. I see is you need more Palmers. But then again, everybody needs more Palmers.... except maybe Type79, he might have enough.

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

In all seriousness, I will warn you about something. I have found that collecting can run it's course. You can have fun selling then, but it does get tedious and demanding at times. You don't want to leave them to an estate. My collecting became no fun once it got to the level of managing the collection. Taking them out, inventorying them for insurance. I decided to sell them so my wife didn't have to deal with it if something were to happen to me.

I would suggest that owing a smaller number of the highest quality and best examples, the rarest and hardest to come by, is a better plan than collecting in quantity. Collect with a focus and purpose and enjoy it to the fullest. I always got more gratification out of the adventure of discovery and learning than I did by simply owning.

Last edited:

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Stacking on a pool table is smart!

Nice to have the end rails to keep them from rolling off the table then you can stack them up to the light in the middle if you need to.

The only thing you have to worry about is the wife selling them all for what you claimed you paid for them when you die!

Hu

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In all seriousness, I will warn you about something. I have found that collecting can run it's course. You can have fun selling then, but it does get tedious and demanding at times. You don't want to leave them to an estate. My collecting became no fun once it got to the level of managing the collection. Taking them out, inventorying them for insurance. I decided to sell them so my wife didn't have to deal with it if something were to happen to me.

I would suggest that owing a smaller number of the highest quality and best examples, the rarest and hardest to come by, is a better plan than collecting in quantity. Collect with a focus and purpose and enjoy it to the fullest. I always got more gratification out of the adventure of discovery and learning than I did by simply owning.

Good advice here.

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think you have issues. If that's your thing and you have no problem, financially, in collecting them, then go for it.

A couple of questions I would have is...

what are you going to do with them?
What do they mean to you that makes you collect them?

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can see she has a point. You have a pool table you cant work on because it's covered with a collection. Clean the table off and get to work sir...

woodyosborne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yes, you have issues. for whatever reason you did not post clearly focused pix of the cues. you need to workon that and get back to AZB with your improved pix.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Is that a beaver?

Attachments

• beaver.JPG
    beaver.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 114

dnixon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just to answer couple questions I don’t leave my cues on my table i use my table Every day. And I have many favorites my Drexler’s all made for me, I have a special paradise that I like, I have Larry liscoittis Personal Palmer, Also have one of Bob Meucci Very first Pre factory cue and many others That I enjoy for one reason or another.And my wife knows that I have an issue but she’s good with it could be worse.