Who makes the best inexpensive sneaky pete cues

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello ,

I want to get a sneaky pete just to play out at places I would rather not take a nice cue, Who makes the best inexpensive sneaky pete today, I have been looking at Nick Varner line and was told that buy my guy who sells them that he could order me one at have Nick sign it . I thought that would be neat , I have also been looking at Players as well .

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello ,

I want to get a sneaky pete just to play out at places I would rather not take a nice cue, Who makes the best inexpensive sneaky pete today, I have been looking at Nick Varner line and was told that buy my guy who sells them that he could order me one at have Nick sign it . I thought that would be neat , I have also been looking at Players as well .

PLAYERS- ZEBRA WOOD SNEAKY-
EXCLLENT QUALITY AND PLAYABILITY-
I have had a few- ALL GREAT QUALITY-
ESPECIALLY THE SHAFT WOOD AND FERRULE-
MAYBE PUT TIP OF YOUR CHOIC:smile:E-
YOUR SET

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello ,

What is your price range? I might have something for you. We can continue this discussion via PM (private message) if you prefer.
Best regards.
Joe P

AK-Stick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Schmelke makes the best sneaky for the $$. Diveny makes damn nice ones and check out his site. If your wanting custom check out Davis blanks at jazz pool, he posts here.