Taking order for CUE EXTENSION

whatevrdoumean

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Approximately how long does it take to make one out of cocobolo to fit s Jacoby butt. And in what lengths do you make. Thanks. Michael

blokid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   1
Approximately how long does it take to make one out of cocobolo to fit s Jacoby butt. And in what lengths do you make. Thanks. Michael

Michael,
I make extension as customer request. After request clearly, I quote the price. PM me if you still be interested in.

Thanks

wilkamania

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Extension for Bender Sneaky

Hey there,

Can you make an extension that screws into the butt of a bender? PM sent :)

scottjen26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Great guy here! Ordered my extension for Schon cue, 12" long. Great emails back and forth confirming options and specs, matched my desired weights perfectly, work was done quickly and even with overseas shipping the whole process was about a month I think.

Quality and workmanship is great, now I have a custom extension that quickly screws into the butt of my Schon instead of a mismatched after market piece.

Thanks Huy!
Scott

Last edited:

cj609

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
This kid is the real deal. Rear extentions and mid extentions too. Top quality, great prices and quick delivery. I have ordered a bunch of these extentions for people in my 8 ball league here in N.Y. I was especially happy that he made rear extentions for Schon cues. That's what I had purchased first , a 12" gloss black rear extention for my Schon. After years of looking I finally had one made. Thank you again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Last edited: