Earl Strickland lessons @ Steinway

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
So, since it's my thread - I don't care about your opinion about Earls tantrums while playing. I'm just looking to get a lesson from one of the best players to ever play the game.
Could you please start your own thread if you feel the need to bash Earl!

Skickat från min iPhone med AzBilliards Forums

Go f yourself SanDiego is what I heard :) Nice Post:thumbup:
Jason

jbygden

Registered
Hmm, I just now got a Facebook message from Steinway saying that Earl is not there any more.

louieatienza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmm, I just now got a Facebook message from Steinway saying that Earl is not there any more.

I overheard that he is in PA somewhere.... still a fee too pros in NYC, you maybe able to find one....

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, since it's my thread - I don't care about your opinion about Earls tantrums while playing. I'm just looking to get a lesson from one of the best players to ever play the game.
Could you please start your own thread if you feel the need to bash Earl!

Just to say you did or are you actually trying to learn something,, just cause he's a great player that doesn't mean he's a great teacher

jbygden

Registered
Just to say you did or are you actually trying to learn something,, just cause he's a great player that doesn't mean he's a great teacher

Both!

Can you find a review of Earls lessons saying he's a bad teacher, then I'm all ears. All I've heard is the same as what's been described earlier in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Curt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl is going to be the

House Pro at Pete Fusco's "The Spot" in Feasterville, Pa

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Does Earl still play at Steinway often? I know he moved to Philly. I believe the place he was living at across from Steinway is where Zion lives now.

jbygden

Registered
I have Earl's number. I could text him a message for you. I will try to open a spot in my mailbox so you can private message me your info. I've taken lessons with Earl and I think he is *exceptional*. You will not be disappointed.

KMRUNOUT

So, it would seem he's not at Steinway any more, but somewhere in PA. Do you think the number you have is still good?

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Guess he's not at the spot either asked the one girl at the counter and she said she doesn't know anybody named earl. The other girl told me maybe I need to learn to play better cause I don't like diamonds, that came up cause I said I'm happy to see no diamonds here. Lmao.
Threw the balls out and ran the first 5 racks - guess maybe I should learn to play better LOL
Jason

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pete Fusco is on Facebook. You may want to add him or message him. Counter girl's aren't always reliable. One at my local pool hall didn't know the cue I had ordered was right behind her with my name attached to it on a piece of paper.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would agree to give Earl lessons but only if he comes to Missouri. I'm not going to New York.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Pete Fusco is on Facebook. You may want to add him or message him. Counter girl's aren't always reliable. One at my local pool hall didn't know the cue I had ordered was right behind her with my name attached to it on a piece of paper.

He was there last night but in action. Apparently Karen is back. The other girl said that Earl is not there, sounds like she works all the time

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Is Earl playing at Super Billiards Expo? If so, maybe book your lesson with Earl at the Expo. You'll likely have your pick of other pros too.

jbygden

Registered
I've sent a message to "The Spot" and asked now.

Pete Fusco answered:
71ac449dafa872bbcdb175dd98a58cc7.png