Production cues made for Men and Women?

accustatsfan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Playing league somebody was trying to sell a production cue to a lady at league said it was specially made for a woman. I don't know what brand of cue it was

She asked me what I thought I said there are only cues of different weights, lengths, wraps, no wraps, after that he moved onto a different fish. I like custom cues and know a good cuemaker can do almost anything.

Begs the question: Are there production cues specifically designed for different genders?

DirtyJersey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This cue was made for a woman. Ribbed for her pleasure.

Attachments

• ribbedcue.jpg
    ribbedcue.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 282

Banks

Banned
Playing league somebody was trying to sell a production cue to a lady at league said it was specially made for a woman. I don't know what brand of cue it was

She asked me what I thought I said there are only cues of different weights, lengths, wraps, no wraps, after that he moved onto a different fish. I like custom cues and know a good cuemaker can do almost anything.

Begs the question: Are there production cues specifically designed for different genders?

There's a place in town that carries a line of cues that are just a little shorter and lighter, says they're made for women. My girlfriend checked one out and liked it. Can't remember at all what they looked like.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I've got an all pink ivory cue with an ivory joint that women don't seem to be interested in.
I should of taken the ribbed handle option when I ordered to the cue, because
apparently there isn't much pleasure with just a pink linen wrap.
I'm willing to include some attachments if anyone is interested

:smile: