Searing and black boar value

ikant1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Guys,

unfortunately and suddenly a friend of mine passed away and left a widow with a big bunch of cues. I would really appreciate if some kind guys could tell me something about the value of the following Searing and Black Boar.

Both cues have two original shafts. Everything is straight together and apart and in played but very good condition.
There is no ding in the Boar butt… only the pics are a little bad.

THX in advanced
Markus

Attachments

• IMG-20190409-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20190409-WA0004.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 822
  • IMG-20190409-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20190409-WA0005.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 802
  • IMG-20190406-WA0020.jpg
    IMG-20190406-WA0020.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 807
  • IMG-20190408-WA0011 (1).jpg
    IMG-20190408-WA0011 (1).jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 805
Last edited:

ikant1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Boar complete pic

Here is a pic of the complete Boar...

Attachments

• IMG-20190406-WA0025.jpg
    IMG-20190406-WA0025.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 812

ikant1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
got fooled

She just got fooled selling a few cues and i would like prevent happening again...

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Markus;

First, sorry to hear about your friend.

There is always a strong market for these two makers cues.

The BB is a custom and I almost always see these level of cues as collectibles and not players. Nice to see someone actually played this one but, of course, that affects values.

The Searing is more of a players cue with just a few upgrades.

I'm sure you will get some wide ranges of opinions but imo if you wanted to move these fairly priced and rather quickly the BB is in the $7k to $8k range and the Searing maybe $4k - $4.5k

best,
brian kc

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Custom BB depending on condition of cue/shafts avg...$6K - $6.5K. Searing Hoppe depending on condition of cue/shafts avg...$4.5 - $5K.

That being said their are plenty of Boars and Searings for sale on different sites and venues. Good Luck...

ikant1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thx

THX Guys,

now i have a range which helps a lot. Im estimated to stay in the states in may. So if anyone is interested im the Boar, let me know please. Will post in the for sale area later.

Best
Markus

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cues

Call searing and black boar get the real price !kicken chicken is honest and can be trusted. Get Marcus to broker on az to broker them for you!
He's 100% honest! No more to be said !Marcus Shultz or kicken chicken ! Get top cash not Penny's! 7500! Boar! Plain one no inlays sells for 6000! 5500 searing!
Searings you can't!!!!!get! Plain ones are 4000 plus,sneaky petes 3000! Sorry for your lost,watch out the parasites will come out of the wood work! Be strong.You will get top dollar! Get Marcus Shultz on az to broker them! Honest!

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Call searing and black boar get the real price !kicken chicken is honest and can be trusted. Get Marcus to broker on az to broker them for you!
He's 100% honest! No more to be said !Marcus Shultz or kicken chicken ! Get top cash not Penny's! 7500! Boar! Plain one no inlays sells for 6000! 5500 searing!
Searings you can't!!!!!get! Plain ones are 4000 plus,sneaky petes 3000! Sorry for your lost,watch out the parasites will come out of the wood work! Be strong.You will get top dollar! Get Marcus Shultz on az to broker them! Honest!

Thanks know it all

A couple of things to keep in mind. first getting Dennis on the phone is next to Impossible unless he knows you or is expecting your call and interestingly he may not be up on his own used cue values but he certainly can tell you what it would cost to build new but again that number is not necessarily helpful because what he charges and what they're sold for on the secondary Market are quite different, kind of like Southwests.

Tony at bb is much easier to get on the phone but he's likely to give high-end retail pricing so again it may not necessarily be helpful but could provide somewhat of a guide on the way high side

Finally what we see searings and black boars listed for usually isn't what they actually sell for. Ultimately all that matters is what someone is genuinely willing to peel out of their wallet. :wink:

best
brian kc

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And add some .damnpunctuation

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190410-153624.jpg
    Screenshot_20190410-153624.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 312

ikant1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sorry...

sorry guys, but please don't misuse that thread for disrespectful stuff like that.
Don't forget the former intention of it all. That was to save a widow before fooled again...