rare cue on the bay $9999.00

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe I Should Strike while it's Hot?! Sell my SUPER DUPER ULTRA RARE Cue! (It's next to my Camel Cig & Winston Cues in the Closet). :thumbup:

You should put it up on Ebay with nearly the exact same description for $350. Maybe he will buy it to eliminate the competition.

You could even add, Ive seen this same cue for sale as high as $9,999.00!

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
You should put it up on Ebay with nearly the exact same description for $350. Maybe he will buy it to eliminate the competition.

That's what I would do except $399 or best offer, then take 350
Leave some wiggle room for a big time wheeler dealer like this Jameson joker.

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmmmm.. tempting!

You could even add, Ive seen this same cue for sale as high as $9,999.00!

Ps.. yes this is a 56" ash snooker cue with Brass joint and ferrule. :thumbup:

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
I just got an offer for a thousand dollars off!
Tempting ...
Well I have two days to think about it, I’m sure no one else will get a deal like this.

6eb81d3356278b18f2e4d4759349deb6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coos Cues

Coos Cues
Please, if anyone has an extra hundred lying around make an offer. I imagine the seller knows exactly what the cue is worth. Since it includes the case, I figure it is up to $100.

Edit: Well, I couldn't let it get away for $100 so I made a bid. The seller's automatic reject level is over $100. Anyone else want to try?

Go ahead and offer 300 and see what happens. If he accepts you just ignore it and it will go away soon enough. The seller on e bay has no recourse if you don't pay. Zero, zip, nada.