Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

Coos Cues

Coos Cues
It's not weird at all. Glen got pressured here by a guy that wanted out of an agreement he paid for when Glen had already drove to him got the rails and done most of the
work. Of course Glen didn't come here and say anything. Would you? It was between those two. Everyone believed that guy without question and now a thousand posts later and lots of Glen hate.
What did Glen do wrong?

Unbelievable Robin but I think we have a moment of agreement.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
the days of sealing an agreement with a yes or handshake have been over for some time.

confirm deals in writing

why is the snake so often ground zero for he said, she said issues

coincidence?

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Talked to Glen on the phone the other day he seemed in good spirits.

Apparently he doesn't give a pinch of piss about this thread or AZ billiards in general

Weird

Weird, he signs in constantly for someone not caring about this place, anyone can check the ol iTrader for the snake (https://forums.azbilliards.com/itrader.php?u=9757)

It's like some people making a second account (i.e., JC, You), after their sob stories and "leaving" az.

Correct me if I am wrong, aren't you JC?
Remember your little bye-bye video?

Last edited:

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's not weird at all. Glen got pressured here by a guy that wanted out of an agreement he paid for when Glen had already drove to him got the rails and done most of the work.
When you make an agreement to work on some rails, and you get paid for that work, aren't you supposed to do the agreed upon work, then return the rails to the customer? What is your story about what happened?

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you make an agreement to work on some rails, and you get paid for that work, aren't you supposed to do the agreed upon work, then return the rails to the customer? What is your story about what happened?

The OP found a cheaper price once Glenn started the project. Therefore he wanted the rails back. And the money.

I will let you all judge. Also my understanding is there was a contract.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

markjames

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lots of topics are NPR

Why not have a Thieves Forum
And an Anti-Fascist Forum
A Pro-Fascist Forum
A Trolling for Trouble Forum
etc
make it easier to find what you need

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
then why didnt glen just finish the rails per contract send them back and be done with it.
and keep the money.

instead he kept both and when confronted here hasnt shown his face. and he more than any would be in your face if you said anything wrong about him.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member

The rest of the story is self explanatory if you think about it. The dude wanted his money back and his rails and Glen had already done most of the work, not to mention a lot of travel.
So he comes here wanting sympathy and got it and then makes his best attempt at destroying Glens reputation. After someone does something like that, the gloves are off. He waited a long
time to get someone to give him some rails and he deserved it for crawfishing on his deal in the middle of an agreement. There was an agreement in writing. Glen wrote it and handed it to him
with only one copy. If you hire someone and agree to pay and wait until work has started and offer no compensation for said work, what should you expect from the provider? I guess everyone
needs to learn a lesson, he got one but what did Glen get? What did the guy that built his free rails get?

Last edited:

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why isn’t Glen here to say this? His silence seems out of character. Really way out of character. Things just don’t add up which is unfortunate, because if there really is shared responsibility here the snake got the short end. Glen reminds me of some classes I had to take years ago to be a foster parent. The LCSW teaching the class would make us role play different scenarios where the kids would be a pain in the ass but actually be doing what you ask of him/her. They call it junk behavior. Glen is full of junk behavior. But he seems to be good at what he does.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Why isn’t Glen here to say this? His silence seems out of character. Really way out of character. Things just don’t add up which is unfortunate, because if there really is shared responsibility here the snake got the short end. Glen reminds me of some classes I had to take years ago to be a foster parent. The LCSW teaching the class would make us role play different scenarios where the kids would be a pain in the ass but actually be doing what you ask of him/her. They call it junk behavior. Glen is full of junk behavior. But he seems to be good at what he does.

Glen is arguably one of the best table mechanics in the nation and he's developed or helped develop multiple products for Diamond. He gets truck fulls of Diamonds
shipped to him all of the time. What blows my mind about this is that the attack mentality of people here is so strong that they would ignore any and all of that.

I can see how some people think he owes them an explanation but that's totally untrue. This was business between two people and an attempt to destroy another's
reputation and people just eat up the drama and this thread is a list of Glen's friends and foes.

If anyone owes anyone The OP owes everyone here an apology for letting this scam run wild.

Glen may be pissed at me for my comments but it was time this shit ended.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I got MURDERED on here for attempting to stop a couple of people from lying about RKC.

I was not defending him about the "rail situation" the OP posted about.

These people were saying that he had not "contributed" to our industry and that even if he did,

what he had done had negated all of it: even though no "truth" had been found and their opinions

were based on only one side of the story: The OP's side. I got red reps and told my business would

fail because of something RKC allegedly did(because I was defending him), that no one knew all of the truth about.

ITS ALL RIGHT HERE IN THIS THREAD. Boooo.

TFT

Last edited:

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
The rest of the story is self explanatory if you think about it. The dude wanted his money back and his rails and Glen had already done most of the work, not to mention a lot of travel.
So he comes here wanting sympathy and got it and then makes his best attempt at destroying Glens reputation. After someone does something like that, the gloves are off. He waited a long
time to get someone to give him some rails and he deserved it for crawfishing on his deal in the middle of an agreement. There was an agreement in writing. Glen wrote it and handed it to him
with only one copy. If you hire someone and agree to pay and wait until work has started and offer no compensation for said work, what should you expect from the provider? I guess everyone
needs to learn a lesson, he got one but what did Glen get? What did the guy that built his free rails get?

You can relate this story "until the cows come home", but if there WAS a contract for Glen to do the OP's rails, how was it right for Glen to end up with the money AND the rails?

Unless I have missed something along the way, the contract called for the rails to have been worked on by Glen for a cost that was paid in advance. The obvious outcome would have been for Glen to have accepted the payment (which he did), fixed the rails (???), and given the OP his rails back (which he didn't do).

If there WAS a contract, then the stipulations of that contract was broken by Glen....and he stole those rails.

Are you saying that he was never paid in advance for the work that was agreed upon in the (one page :rolleyes:) contract? If that is truly the case, then that makes the OP a liar and a fraud.

We may never know the whole truth in this trainwreck.

And for what it's worth, a contract only works if both parties have a copy of it. Any businessman with any savvy would know this.

Maniac (WE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH :yikes:)

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
The guy Minh Le lost his ass and begged for a free Kim Steel table

Minh Le said the winner paid Glen

Glen was not paid

Glen dropped off the table for free and left

Minh Le is tiptoeing around because he doesn't want his wife to find out he gambled and lost a $5000 table

Minh Le tiptoed publicly instead

what ever happened to the days when if you were busted and wanted to keep going you threw your wrist watch into the game? It was sooo much easier than losing a pool table. :rolleyes: :grin-square:

Glenn has demonstrated behavior first hand to me that made him a friend for life. Some people don't like him for his big opinions and that he can be a p-r-i-c-k-l-y pear. I'd choose him over anyone on the planet for his table knowledge and abilities.

Back to this thread; if the op mislead azb he should be given the boot, imo.

Got to remember guys, there's 2 sides to these stories.

best,
brian kc

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Blah, blah, its only glens fault, blah, blah. When you fall for it, its not anyone's fault but yours.
It was business outside of Az no one's but business but theirs, putting it out here well you see the results.

You can relate this story "until the cows come home", but if there WAS a contract for Glen to do the OP's rails, how was it right for Glen to end up with the money AND the rails?

Unless I have missed something along the way, the contract called for the rails to have been worked on by Glen for a cost that was paid in advance. The obvious outcome would have been for Glen to have accepted the payment (which he did), fixed the rails (???), and given the OP his rails back (which he didn't do).

If there WAS a contract, then the stipulations of that contract was broken by Glen....and he stole those rails.

Are you saying that he was never paid in advance for the work that was agreed upon in the (one page :rolleyes:) contract? If that is truly the case, then that makes the OP a liar and a fraud.

And for what it's worth, a contract only works if both parties have a copy of it. Any businessman with any savvy would know this.

Last edited:

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The $1750 was 1/2 up front.

Imagine if you had someone build you an office desk for $3500 and you paid them $1750 up front. You also gave them wood to use that cane from a tree from your childhood home.

They had the desk almost finished and you found someone that would build the desk for $2000 so you called the first guy and demanded your money and the wood back or that he do it for the sane price. He refuses.

The guy has already done more work than the deposit covered and is almost finished and was expecting to be paid another $1750 upon completion and delivery.

The wood has already been worked on and in order to return the wood he’d have to either give you the desk and all his work for free, or break the desk apart (more unpaid work) and send you the wood (more unpaid work). Also, it would be impossible to send the wood back units original form.

I am not familiar with this situation but I think that’s what the people on RKC’s side are saying.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
When are people going to learn that there are 3 sides to every story. Side A, side B, and the truth. Hard to believe that there are 68 pages so far of people commenting here, most who really have no business in the matter. People who dont actually know god's honest truth here comment over and over about what they think they know. Its a slippery slope because you can easily make yourself sound like an idiot by commenting on something that you do not know facts about. He said and she said are not facts, just simple hearsay. I will sit idly by and watch everyone comment who for the most part have no business being involved.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen got outraged over every slight knock yet on this one, he stayed silent- Wonder why?

Also a contract between two parties with only one copy?-Ahahahaha

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where is the info / thread regarding the OP wanting to back out of the deal with Glen? I didn't see that anywhere.....