Schon Ivory Joint #2

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
ok
Evan knocked it out of the park with the Craig Petersen tribute

well its certain that if 14 of you guys want to get another one,now is the time to get on the list

The bar is set so high that it will be impossible to top this cue,maybe not

Don't ask for pictures,I don't have an idea of what to do

On the basis of my previous efforts right here in front of you 5 people have contacted me and said they want to be in on the next one

The edition will be few,the cost will be under $2000,and I will provide a payment plan for you to make monthly payments if that helps

Ivory joint and lots of traditional designs in ivory

all delivered to your front door in an ugly case to provide protection for
your next collectible treasure

please call if you want in
feel free to post the cue that you would like to see in a tribute

that is the way we decided on the CP that you guys love so much

dean

214 477 7323

there is no deposit today
you are merely indicating that you want one if we come up with a
great one

At that time we make it official with money

i have 9 spots open so now is the time or you will miss out and have only yourself to blame when you see happy people with a cue that the most ///correction I have 6 spots open
people would love to own

Last edited:

AkersCues

Dblkdad
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hello Dean, I am disappointed in not getting in on the last batch but am happy to have the opportunity this time... I would like to be on the list please and as soon as you figure something out and need a deposit please let me know!!! Could you please pm and verify that I am on this list that would be great!:)
Sincerely, Bill

Devilish48

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
For everyone asking to be, or stating that they are, on the list, you'd better either send a PM to Dean, or call him. Just because you posted in the thread that you want to be on the list doesn't mean that Dean will ever read the thread. Just a heads up to those unaware how Dean works. As for waiting to find out if the joint will be ivory over stainless, much less being sure that "once I would see the layout and see what they would look like", all of the cues will have been spoken for a LONG time before anything of that sort is decided.

Good luck to everyone trying to get on the list for Schon ivory joint #2!!

Chris

tlayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
PLease add me

Deano, please add me on the list for a # 2. Will call you tomorrow, thanks Deano.

Tony Layne