Grudge Match - Columbus, Ohio August 20,21

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
There has been barking for 3 years or so from these two and there is definitely no love lost here.

Chris Bartram does not care for Gene Albrecht and Gene don't really care for Chris much either.

Chris has been hearing rumors that Gene has been saying he can beat Chris Bartram even, especially right now with his new exercise program and healthy diet. He says he has heard this from more than one person. ~what does Gene have to say about this??

Gene has been around Columbus for several weeks now and has been helping numerous players improve their game with his Perfect Aim course. The locals have looked up to Chris' game for some time now. Nothing would help business like taking down the local legend, The Smooth Criminal. ~what does Chris have to say about this??

Chris wants to play tonight!! He's ready to rumble. Chris wants to play for several Geese, Gene's bankroll will not afford that right now. Soooooooo. How much are they playing for??? An undisclosed amount. But I can tell you this.....Gene needs to win this or he's in trouble. Gene always plays on his own cash and Chris....well he can play for whatever he wants. Chris' only stipulation on the amount...."I want it to hurt" :shocked2:

To make this match happen I have offered the PPV money to the players 75% will go to the winner and 25% will go the loser. The players have agreed to jelly me. It was easy for me since I will heading right through Columbus next week on my way to Beloit. Both Chris and Gene will also be in Beloit btw.

The Terms~

2 out of 3 sets
Race to 21.
10 Ball.
Magic Ball Rack or Wood rack. players choice.
Measle ball
Aramith ball set.
9ft Diamond Table (yes Chris' own table).:shocked:
Simonis Cloth

The Location~

Players Billiards 4380 E Main St, Columbus, OH 43213 (614) 239-7665

Pass to Watch~ http://www.poolactiontv.com/categories/PPV/

Day Pass ~15
Event Pass ~25[/B]

Tuesday August 20th 7pm eastern standard time the game will begin: First Set
Wednesday August 21st 7pm eastern Second Set (and Third set decider if needed)
002RGB_zps44ccaf87.jpg

Last edited:

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
Finally!!! I am IN! I can't wait to see this. Thanks for bringing it all together!

See you on the stream.

-Blake

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
These 2 guys won't be showing up and leaving the match in the same car.

This is gonna a really good match because they both really want it, for personal reasons. A true grudge match. They are both very professional at the table. I'm sure they will shake hands when it's all over.

Finally!!! I am IN! I can't wait to see this. Thanks for bringing it all together!

See you on the stream.

-Blake

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Terms~

2 out of 3 sets
Race to 21.
10 Ball.
Measle ball
Aramith ball set.
Simonis Cloth

The Location~

Day Pass ~15
Event Pass ~25[/B]

002RGB_zps44ccaf87.jpg

Goldy

Beating The Internet
Silver Member
Hey Ray. There's a new Delta-13 select rack there to use behind the counter.

The Terms~

2 out of 3 sets
Race to 21.
10 Ball.
Measle ball
Aramith ball set.
Simonis Cloth

The Location~

Day Pass ~15
Event Pass ~25[/B]

002RGB_zps44ccaf87.jpg

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Ray. Thanks for the deal! I sent the loot this morning and cant wait for Tuesday.

Premium members and all who purchase the Event Pass will get free access to the private Youtube upload too!!

Thanks,

Ray

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ray;

Here is the situation. I purchased the full event through Cue & A Promotions. I have received an order confirmation and a receipt but no password.. I went to "the site" and checked "order status" I assume that by "the site" you mean the site one reaches if one clicks on the black rectangle that appears at the bottom of your posts. Order status requests that I refer to my account. I did not think that I had an account, I purchased as visitor, so I attempted to open an new account. This was refused with the message "this email address already in use". This I took to mean that I had opened and account and forgot that I had done so. So I attempted to access the account but received the "invalid address or password" message. So I went the "forgot my password" route and received the "you will receive an email with new password within 5 minutes" message. I have done this a various intervals now at least 5 times with no response. I must be doing something wrong. Can you help me figure out what? Time is running out.

Dave Nelson

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I sent you an email Dave. Not sure what you're looking at so I just sent you your password file.

Ray

Ray;

Here is the situation. I purchased the full event through Cue & A Promotions. I have received an order confirmation and a receipt but no password.. I went to "the site" and checked "order status" I assume that by "the site" you mean the site one reaches if one clicks on the black rectangle that appears at the bottom of your posts. Order status requests that I refer to my account. I did not think that I had an account, I purchased as visitor, so I attempted to open an new account. This was refused with the message "this email address already in use". This I took to mean that I had opened and account and forgot that I had done so. So I attempted to access the account but received the "invalid address or password" message. So I went the "forgot my password" route and received the "you will receive an email with new password within 5 minutes" message. I have done this a various intervals now at least 5 times with no response. I must be doing something wrong. Can you help me figure out what? Time is running out.

Dave Nelson

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This email program does malfunction at times. I'm so pissed at Microjunk that I'm ready to get a Mac

Dave

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Only a few hours away!!

The Terms~

2 out of 3 sets
Race to 21.
10 Ball.
Measle ball
Aramith ball set.
Simonis Cloth

The Location~

Day Pass ~15
Event Pass ~25[/B]

002RGB_zps44ccaf87.jpg

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Thanks for the bump. I just bought. I'm gonna throw in some instructions for how to view this,
because it's a little different than other live streams and I was confused at first.

1. Go here: http://www.poolactiontv.com/categories/PPV/

2. Click "Add to Cart" under one of the three grudge match options (bottom of the page).
You will be brought to a Shopping Cart page, if you don't see the stream option
you just bought, scroll all the way down to the bottom.
The page is a little quirky the way it displays your purchases, at least on chrome.

3. After clicking checkout you'll get credit card or paypal options,
plus the opportunity to register an account.

Make sure you use a valid email address wherever they ask for one.
If you paid via credit card you'll end up on a different site like securepoint or something.
You'll get a receipt for payment and can click continue to go back to the site.

4. Here's where it gets a little different. You now must check your email.
The email from PoolActionTV is not just a payment receipt.
It contains the info you need to access the match! But there are some more steps
to get this info.

5. Within the email is a line like this:
Grudge Match Event Pass (Download Files) 1 $25.00 USD $25.00 USD
You must click the download files link. This will not download a file, but will bring you to a new web page.

6. The web page will look like the PoolActionTV site and at the top you'll see:
Files for Grudge Match Event Pass
The files available for Grudge Match Event Pass are listed below.
grudge_match_event_pass.txt (308.00 B)
Click on that blue link to the .txt file to download it. Open the text file.

7. Within the text file is the actual website you must visit to watch,
along with the password needed to view the video.

Hope that helps. I think you guys could streamline this process a bit!
But I know it will be worth it.