Forum name.

ULTIMATE-BILL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How did you come up with your forum name?
There may be Intetesting stories if told.

Mine came because I owned a pool room called Ultimate Billiards. My name is Bill.
Did not know all capitals was like yelling on the internet.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been in the flooring business for 41 years and have measured thousands of houses.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Mine came because I owned a pool room called Ultimate Billiards. My name is Bill.
Chicago right? I'm the guy in Tulsa that found you the rubber grip for your 3c cue. We talked about Fels and what he wrote.

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
About 15 years ago I discovered trout fishing in Michigan and I was blown away.

So my I came up with strmanglr scott, stream angler Scott. It's the same user name I use on all the web forums I'm on. One, I think I just use strmanglr. My emails are strmanglr@...

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've spent 53 of my 70 years playing with motorcycles, not pool. For some unknown reason I have a propensity for hitting birds at high
speed. Including two humongous buzzard's on the BRP. It started as a bike name.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
My parents made it up.

pj
chgo

Patreek Yohnson, hello.

Stream angler?? Dude that is so unlike anything I’ve ever guessed about your name. And I have made many guesses.

Ci-gar instead of 4’ long bottom feeding fish type gar? Also a mind f.

This has been an enlightening thread so far.

My first real job was in the electrical union. Local 26 in our nations excellent capital. I worked with a guy name Big Al. He was about 6’5, walked with a slight limp and had some facial reconstruction scarring. He used to sell PCP and smoke it too. One day he drove his car straight into the brick wall of a school going 60+ A dead stop probably without a seatbelt.

He went religious after surviving that but was still a funny mofo and a bit crazy. He made up nicknames for everyone and mine happened to be Jazzy Jeff. And I was born in 87. I don’t like the name at all but I figured I’d give a shoutout to my old bub Big Al. Yes indeedy

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
About 15 years ago I discovered trout fishing in Michigan and I was blown away.

So my I came up with strmanglr scott, stream angler Scott. It's the same user name I use on all the web forums I'm on. One, I think I just use strmanglr. My emails are strmanglr@...

Phew. For a second I thought somewhere between street mangler or just strangler with a typo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Maxx was a good dog. He’s the one getting ready to shoot, not the knucklehead with the beer on the table.

Attachments

• 01B98952-65E4-45EB-A7C6-AC833B328DC1.jpeg
    01B98952-65E4-45EB-A7C6-AC833B328DC1.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 315

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Name of the road, on my way to the lot....that my dad left me in Exhuma Bahamas.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member

I used too name all my bills that came in at the end of the month when we wrote a check and put it in the mail, the ''Williams Brothers''. Got many a laugh,as you Would know eh? Guillermo :)