AzB's Dumbing Down

ExilePreacher

Equal Opportunity Gadfly
Silver Member
Ever heard the expression: burner identity?

Lou Figueroa

So I guess you're the one who's supplying the little hadji kids in Baghdad with pirate TOI videos for the GI's viewing pleasure huh? Now I see where you invested all that cash you got robbing JB. Gotta give you props Lou. Well played.

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
SJD representing "most" of the forum - what have we come to? LMAO!!!

CJ..None of what you say, is in any way an 'earth shattering' revelation, that only you, are privvy to ! ..You are actually talking down to most of the forum ! Something you never seem to notice. :rolleyes:

If anyone could possibly know what most of the forum is thinking it would be you.

After all, the forum is made up of 80+ year old pool hustlers with a chip on their shoulder and a contempt towards the one that got them in the one pocket hall of fame.

Timothy Rose

Silver Member
If anyone could possibly know what most of the forum is thinking it would be you.

After all, the forum is made up of 80+ year old pool hustlers with a chip on their shoulder and a contempt towards the one that got them in the one pocket hall of fame.

where is the famous old fella that nobody has heard of ...haven't seen him in a bit?

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Unable to give green at this time. Owe you one. :smile:

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
What ever happened to the good ol' drug overdose in a motel room .

Dam. How the times have changed.

bigshooter

<--vs Chuck Norris on TAR
Silver Member
Until recently other than popping into the for sale forum and tournament announcements once in awhile I have avoided this place for a long time.

This placed used to be civil - if a person disagreed they did so politely, with some class and offered some substance and reasoning backing their disagreement.

Now its just little trolls looking to stir things up. Like children on a playground arguing about whose dad is the toughest. If the people on this forum acted in real life as they act on here they would have the shit kicked out of them daily.

I guarantee if the mods created a forum called "Abc Aiming Forum ONLY" the very first post in that forum would be met with a smart ass remark.
Is it really so hard to simply stay off a thread you don't agree with vs arguing for no real reason?

If they gave CJ his own forum people would follow him in there just to
continue the argument and *****ing. If you like CJ's posts then follow his posts. If you don't like CJ's posts simply skip over the post and ignore it.

And God forbid a newbie wanders into the forum and asked an actual question."this has been asked many times SEARCH" ... like a bunch of pool players hanging out on an internet forum have so little time on their hands they can't just answer the question.

EVERY question has been asked so lets just archive the whole site and make it a search site, that way no question ever needs answering by an actual live, thinking person.

A lot of the posters here are on my Facebook and I find it much more enjoyable to discuss there. I keep hoping AZB will become a nice place to hang out again but I don't have high hopes.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
I have been neglecting my friends now that you mentioned it:eek:. Nothing personal I can assure all of you. Its been a crazy month with my kids graduations, it seems I am always on a jet going somewhere. And you are correct there is almost no one here that I cant deal with. As far as I am concerned this forum is still and always will be my main haunt.

I have made hundreds of online friends and dozens of real friends because of AZ. Sooner or later I come to visit my online friends just to see if they really are real:wink:

One of these days Tramp I will be in your neck of the woods:)

so yáll must be getting ready for vacation? good for you! where are
your girls going to shop this year?

Tramp and i have insomnia & you've got the 2hr advantage, short of Tate, so herein i add some drivvel.

hey, is CJ in our time-zone? let's call him! he should come with us all to Mosconi! i can teach him how to whistle, and we can all wear our cowboy boots. so are you staying at the Tropicana? i think we'll be at Mandalay. but that depends on the USA team picked.

we need to get everyone together again. we need to top our rowdy number of 28 - we'll kidnap Mike & Jerry this time & make Justin film it for AZB! (i've still got Nathan's keys to Bonus Ball's building....) SJM can hold court on that heated table, while Lou learns 3P.

Matt says "hey". he can't believe all the threads of inconsequence in a world of shrinking tourneys & promoters. he refuses to post the obvious. but he's up for a MINI game as he's looking for a new challenge - you bring the cues!

so when do you land? you know there's a SPECIAL EVENT happening, right? we all absolutely HAVE to be there!!!! it'll be a

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Tramp and i have insomnia & you've got the 2hr advantage, short of Tate, so herein i add some drivvel.

hey, is CJ in our time-zone? let's call him! he should come with us all to Mosconi! i can teach him how to whistle, and we can all wear our cowboy boots. so are you staying at the Tropicana? i think we'll be at Mandalay. but that depends on the USA team picked.

we need to get everyone together again. we need to top our rowdy number of 28 - we'll kidnap Mike & Jerry this time & make Justin film it for AZB! (i've still got Nathan's keys to Bonus Ball's building....) SJM can hold court on that heated table, while Lou learns 3P.

Matt says "hey". he can't believe all the threads of inconsequence in a world of shrinking tourneys & promoters. he refuses to post the obvious. but he's up for a MINI game as he's looking for a new challenge - you bring the cues!

so when do you land? you know there's a SPECIAL EVENT happening, right? we all absolutely HAVE to be there!!!! it'll be a

You shall have to go on without me. A few days ago Gail presented me with the choice: MC in Vegas or a beach in Mexico.

:)

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
C'mon... You're not going because Michaela won't be there. ;)

I hadn't really thought about it. But then when faced with a decision and I did think about no Michaela, the move to the Tropicana, the MC points for events on bar tables, all the other jacking around with the team slection v the opportunity for sun, beach, and tequila...

Lou Figueroa
no brainer

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
.if "Jenny" answers tell her to give me back my cell phone

I'm always up, and you know my number 867-5309 ....if "Jenny" answers tell her to give me back my cell phone. :groucho:

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
You have Lizard, (Reptile), boots. And a matching jacket to boot.

I bet that jacket also goes well with your skin tight leather pants.

Disco Man Pool Player you are.

So, do the other players laugh with you, or at you. Just wondering.

I still can't get over the Acid Mind FK inducing track suits you and Mary had at Christmas. That caused me to have a serious Flash Back. And it wasn't to the Disco Era either. More like when I used to see the Monster From the Black Lagoon sleeping next to me at night.

Last edited: