International Open

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
I’m leaving early Tuesday morning and I’ll stay until the end. This tournament has become an annual event for me and I don’t go to any other big pool events. I’m not crazy about the long drive to get there, but I’ve done it so many times it’s not too bad. I’ve got a reserved ring side seat that I’ve had for years and I probably wouldn’t go if I didn’t have a reserved seat that good.
I really enjoyed the tournament much more when it was held at the Chesapeake Convention Center than downtown Norfolk. The hotel is real nice, but I hate having to park in that expensive parking garage. It’s a pain in the butt especially compared to when it was at the Convention Center where there was plenty of free parking and a number of nice hotels nearby.
It is what it is as they say.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jb js8.JPG

JS626 has slight lead over JB

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

Both those links just go to News page - no scores or brackets :shrug:

Had to switch to desktop version, but it still has that shitty bracket that shifts all the way to left side of bracket, so you really can't see much of the bracket.

Last edited:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's the deal with those ball beads score instead of numbered scores?
The scorekeeper don't know how to count or his keyboard broke down or something
:D:thumbup:

oi hsu21.jpg

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Both those links just go to News page - no scores or brackets :shrug:

Had to switch to desktop version, but it still has that shitty bracket that shifts all the way to left side of bracket, so you really can't see much of the bracket.

It's near impossible to browse the bracket via mobile.

Changed to desktop I was able to view live scoring.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Is this absolutely the greatest player/commentator ever? I mean this guy knows everything and the players know almost nothing.

Anybody else annoyed as hell?

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it's billy gibb, non stop talker right wrong he just talks and talks and talks. I wish there was a way to mute and allow the other commentator plus the sound of the balls.
Hugs
mrs.g