2004 Southwest FS Like New...

CC-CueGurl

Cue Junkie
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
This is a Southwest macassar ebony with maple points. All trim rings are present and joint protectors are included.

Two shafts... test hit only... not played. The weight is approx 20.21 with either shaft. The butt is 16oz. and each shaft is 4.2oz. Both shafts are 13mm.

I got this one in a trade with Connoisseur Cues last fall.

SOLD to first offer... Thank you all for your interest.

SW Full.jpg

SW Points.jpg

SW JP.jpg

SW Butt.jpg

Last edited:

azbluemach1

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just wow. It breaks my heart that beauties like this are locked up in their leather cages, never to raise the havoc for which they were thoughtfully, painstakingly, lovingly created to raise. A little piece of me just died inside.

And Im only 2799$ short! :)

Last edited:

CC-CueGurl

Cue Junkie
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Added info...

Added shaft sizes and exact weights of butt and each shaft.

Can't do trades on this one.

Need some advice on international shipping... have any of you successfully completed transactions with international buyers. What is the cost and how long does it take going to Taiwan? China? Indonesia?

Thank you all for your interest.

sharpq

What's a "Taper Roll" ???
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Added shaft sizes and exact weights of butt and each shaft.

Can't do trades on this one.

Need some advice on international shipping... have any of you successfully completed transactions with international buyers. What is the cost and how long does it take going to Taiwan? China? Indonesia?

Thank you all for your interest.

I know to Singapore on a cue of that price, it is $45-$50 w/insurance through USPS International Express, which is the best service for this. IMO. It took only 3 or 4 days, I think I recall.

tommygunn78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
southwest

pm sent and do not insure the cue if u sent to china or taiwan, or there is a good chance it will get stolen. I ship cues ther often. and it will cost more than 45-50 with insurance. i just shipeed a cue out oday with mo insurance to vietnam and it cost 46 with no inurance from usps. more like 75-80

sharpq

What's a "Taper Roll" ???
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
pm sent and do not insure the cue if u sent to china or taiwan, or there is a good chance it will get stolen. I ship cues ther often. and it will cost more than 45-50 with insurance. i just shipeed a cue out oday with mo insurance to vietnam and it cost 46 with no inurance from usps. more like 75-80

Ahhhhh! Your right now that I recall, the buyer said "no insurance" and claim value as $100 even though the cue was worth $3800 and he said he would take responsibility if lost or stolen. Lucky for him it got there w/ out a hitch!! :)

To the op question, I would use USPS International Express.

Last edited:

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
southwest cue

Hey ,bring it to greenville, and sell it .Hell with the over sea's sales .Good luck
young lady with you sale. Rich aka the skunk.

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
What's wrong with overseas sale sir? Can you teach me on that?

I would ship or receive a cue from overseas unless it contains ivory. No way do I want my name on a package that contains a cue with ivory and have it get caught up in customs.