Problem with registering

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the problem with logging in and paying for an entry into the tournament? Been trying for days to register but it won't let me log in or buy my spot.

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
I registered online last year, so I already had an account.

I logged on today and was able to pay all my entry fees for the 3 events, with no issues.

It hasn't hit my bank account yet, but I printed out a couple of different screens as proof of registry, so I'm inclined to think that the site is ok now.

I'll update again when the funds are actually withdrawn from my account.

Btw, I might be dead money in this event, but I'm gonna do my damnedest to make somebody sweat. I didn't win a match last year, but got some fairly tough draws.

Hope to see a great turnout. It's an AMAZING event and truly felt like it was seamlessly ran on the surface. No clue about behind the scenes, but I didn't hear of any issues with the Open/Pro events.

Hope to see you there again, Greg! I'd love to play you a game of 1P, even if it's just for fun (in fact, my wallet would probably appreciate it that way. Lol.)

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
Entry fees completely cleared my bank account and went to Diamond, so the website registration SHOULD be fine.

Hope to see a great turn-out. Greg Sullivan, Chad at Diamond, and Accu-Stats puts on a helluva show!