Watch The Kamui Challenge, Jayson Shaw vs Corey Deuel, Wed. July 22 @ 5pm pacific

CSI - Ozzy

Banned
Live Stream PPV Information!
Watch the 2015 Kamui Challenge live! Simply click the More Information button below to get all the details such as start time, step-by-step help, customer support, etc. All times listed are pacific time.

Format
8-Ball, Race to 21
Alternate Break
The Official Rules of CSI are in Effect
Played on a 7ft Diamond Table w/ Pro Cut Pockets

Live Stream Loop
At the end of the day, the recorded match will be replayed (looped) until the next morning at approximately 9 am pacific time. Please note that occasionally, factors beyond our control may interfere with the loop.

Kamui Challenge.jpg

more-info-button.jpg

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought the package for $60. I figure I'll be able to watch any of them for the next 10 days, including replays in the evening. A good deal.

dnschmidt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wouldn't watch for free on 7 foot tables. I was there in person last year to see them play on a real pool table. 7 footers I have no interest in.

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$59 is a steal. Thanks Ozzy for the great package deal. I look forward to watching Fargo Ratings throughout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wouldn't watch for free on 7 foot tables. I was there in person last year to see them play on a real pool table. 7 footers I have no interest in.

me too-exact same thing-Id be there now if it wasnt for the toy tables for the pros-the rest of the world REALLY laughs at us now. The future is dim here in the USA thanks to certain qualities of certain people.lol

Last edited:

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

me too-exact same thing-Id be there now if it wasnt for the toy tables for the pros-the rest of the world REALLY laughs at us now. The future is dim here in the USA thanks to certain qualities of certain people.lol

Makes one wonder why you'd even bother going into a thread regarding such silliness. At that, the thread of the person putting the event on. It's absolutely each persons decision to hate what's going on. It's a completely different, and childish, thing to go directly insult the person in charge of any event.

Congratulations, you hate it. I assume your hatred of the event will keep you from even seeing this post. Or maybe, you're just trolling and checking back here constantly to start crap.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Makes one wonder why you'd even bother going into a thread regarding such silliness. At that, the thread of the person putting the event on. It's absolutely each persons decision to hate what's going on. It's a completely different, and childish, thing to go directly insult the person in charge of any event.

Congratulations, you hate it. I assume your hatred of the event will keep you from even seeing this post. Or maybe, you're just trolling and checking back here constantly to start crap.

I'm sure you wonder about plenty of things. Gravity, bubbles, ice......

If no one expresses their opinion, nothing will change

You'd have a legitimate gripe had the title exclaimed this event was on a 7fter. Otherwise, it didn't, and the commenter wasn't out of line.

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sure you wonder about plenty of things. Gravity, bubbles, ice......

If no one expresses their opinion, nothing will change

I'll answer both your lines...

Yup, I'm stoopid.

Things ARE changing. Just because it's not changing the way you'd like (and me, don't think it should be called US Open on barboxes) doesn't mean it's wrong. Have you called Mark or Ozzy? If you notice, Mark almost always responds to criticism with "call me if you have questions." If you have, great. Why are you still badgering them? They've heard your concern. If you haven't. Why not? You'd rather come on and bash them on an internet forum instead of actually have your voice heard?

Jpowell7575

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll answer both your lines...

Yup, I'm stoopid.

Things ARE changing. Just because it's not changing the way you'd like (and me, don't think it should be called US Open on barboxes) doesn't mean it's wrong. Have you called Mark or Ozzy? If you notice, Mark almost always responds to criticism with "call me if you have questions." If you have, great. Why are you still badgering them? They've heard your concern. If you haven't. Why not? You'd rather come on and bash them on an internet forum instead of actually have your voice heard?

Get out of this crazy place and go back to the action room. Now.

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watch The Kamui Challenge, Jayson Shaw vs Corey Deuel, Wed. July 22 @ 5pm pac...

Ozzy,

I enjoyed the Jayson v CD match. A few suggestions:

-Put a spare set of Cyclop balls in the commentator booth. The commentators are having challenges identifying balls, especially stripes. Better yet, send me a spare set too ;@)

-Make the "loop ends at 830am" message very small and place it to the right of the score if possible. It's kind of distracting.

Great stuff. I bought he Full Monty package so looking forward to it.

Jeff

Last edited:

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jayson 21-20

About half way through Jayson was up 5 I believe, starting to look like a runaway. CD tied it up 17-17 and had the advantage breaking and would break on hill hill. Each player made errors in the last few games that shifted the momentum back and forth

Finally hill-hill CD had 3 balls left and miscued on a draw shot. It was tricky because his solid was close to a stripe so he had to hit only part of the solid and cheat the pocket a little. A lot to think about and...miscue.