1sivory.png

1hivory.png

1sideivory.jpg

burnished ivinchuck.jpg

SORRY, shipping to addresses in USA Only

Introducing the UltraSkin "Ivory" Layered Cue Tips

8 Layers of Japanese Pig Skin 14mm

This Pig Skin is put through a Chlorine type solution and Rinse before Tanning

When I started my UltraSkin Journey about 8 years ago I made a promise to the Cue Makers and Cue Repair people

Great Quality, speedy non marked up shipping and Fair Prices. I hope I have lived up to my promise.

Please note, I don't use different color Pig Skin in between the layers. I have tested and had many "A" players test the hit both ways and all agreed the "Hit" seemed more true going all 8 layers the same. Your preference may be different but that is how it is with UltraSkins.

The good news is you can mix or match the Ivory or Black Ultra Skins, if you do not specify you will be sent BLACK.

The "Ivory" comes in SOFT, MEDIUM and HARD and I do not believe that will change.

AZB Prices 10 for $25.00 20 For $50.00 plus $2.70 for shipping First Class with Tracking.

I THANK EVERYONE for your support, just an Ole Guy selling Pig Skin

Last edited:

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
1mivory.png

burnished ivinchuck.jpg

When I started my UltraSkin Journey about 8 years ago I made a promise to the Cue Makers and Cue Repair people

Great Quality, speedy non marked up shipping and Fair Prices. I hope I have lived up to my promise.

Please note, I don't use different color Pig Skin in between the layers. I have tested and had many "A" players test the hit both ways and all agreed the "Hit" seemed more true going all 8 layers the same. Your preference may be different but that is how it is with UltraSkins.

The good news is you can mix or match the Ivory or Black Ultra Skins, if you do not specify you will be sent BLACK.

The "Ivory" comes in SOFT, MEDIUM and HARD and I do not believe that will change.

AZB Prices 10 for $25.00 20 For $50.00 plus $2.70 for shipping First Class with Tracking.

cueguy

Just a repair guy
Silver Member
View attachment 498961

View attachment 498962

Paypal sent - I can't wait to try them ;-)

killerstroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultra skins (Ivory) & SIB tip hardness

Tom,
Is there a list of all the hardness numbers for the Ivory and SIB tips. The black ultra skins are on your website.

Thanks
Mike

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tom,
Is there a list of all the hardness numbers for the Ivory and SIB tips. The black ultra skins are on your website.

Thanks
Mike

Yes, the numbers are about the same. Sorry about Web Site, in the middle of figuring out if to add to present site or build new.

Thanks,
Tom

killerstroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The ivory and SIB tips are the same numbers as what? The website only mentions the black ultra skins.
Yes, the numbers are about the same. Sorry about Web Site, in the middle of figuring out if to add to present site or build new.

Thanks,
Tom

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
1hivory.png

1aebay.jpg

cueguy

Just a repair guy
Silver Member
Thanks for the extra

I appreciate you throwing a couple extra in on my order!
I will let you know how they are.

Thanks!

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Web Site now edited for ordering.

http://www.layeredcuetips.com/[/B]

1aebay.jpg

1sideivory.jpg

Last edited:

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
1aebay.jpg

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Have a Great Weekend, sales on now, will still be here Monday.

1ac.jpg

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bump, sales still going, have got a lot of good feedback on the Ivory, none bad, as of yet

malvindo

Registered
View attachment 498765

View attachment 498766

View attachment 498767

View attachment 498768

View attachment 498884

what the diffrence with black or fire ultraskin mate?