Who got the apa thread deleted ?

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
I'd run him over with bad posture and a crooked backstroke.

Come to SBE....I'm easy to find.

What is it with you and the SBE? Is it like two blocks from your house or something?

On the other thread the gauntlet was thrown down for a match between you and Brian Parks or Scott Lee for a decent wad of cash, along with the offer of paying for your airline ticket to get you there. Why didn't you take them up on that offer if you're so sure you can easily beat them? If somebody offered to fly me anywhere in the United States to play someone I KNEW I could beat for $5,000, I'd be all over that in a heartbeat.

Who doesn't like the idea of an extra 5-grand in their wallets?

You talk a lot, but I think deep down inside you KNOW you cannot beat Brian Parks. You know who I'm talking about, right? Yeah, that APA guy.

Unless you have a fear of flying, I'd be on that plane as soon as the ticket arrived if your confidence is so high.

And please, PLEASE....no more talk about the SBE. We get it. You play there.

Maniac

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maniac...Just to set the record straight, I didn't originally bring up Brian Park's name. But when SBC said he'd play Brian $500 sets, I offered to post a $5000 sidebet. All I heard were crickets...The window is still open on that offer. I made no offers of plane tickets.

As far as me playing, SBC knows I can't play, so obviously he will be willing to give me huge weight, and bet much higher than $500. That offer is in his court too!

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

On the other thread the gauntlet was thrown down for a match between you and Brian Parks or Scott Lee for a decent wad of cash, along with the offer of paying for your airline ticket to get you there. Why didn't you take them up on that offer if you're so sure you can easily beat them? If somebody offered to fly me anywhere in the United States to play someone I KNEW I could beat for $5,000, I'd be all over that in a heartbeat.

You talk a lot, but I think deep down inside you KNOW you cannot beat Brian Parks. You know who I'm talking about, right? Yeah, that APA guy.

Unless you have a fear of flying, I'd be on that plane as soon as the ticket arrived if your confidence is so high.

Maniac

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amen...Can't play a lick! So I'm thinkin' I'll take the Orange Crush & the snap, playing 9-ball...or I'll take 5 on the wire playing 8-ball, race-to-9. We can post up as much as you want!

Scott Lee
PBIA Instructor of the Year

You are horrific. I seen your video.

If you can't do...teach.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Amen...Can't play a lick! So I'm thinkin' I'll take the Orange Crush & the snap, playing 9-ball...or I'll take 5 on the wire playing 8-ball, race-to-9. We can post up as much as you want!

Scott Lee

You dont even know what the "Orange Crush" means lol.

Just aayin

Jason<-----no horse in this race.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is it with you and the SBE? Is it like two blocks from your house or something?

Maniac
So no bet?

Don't even know why you guys are here...you git no game, no heart and no bankroll...

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Scott Lee

Just play me even chumpion.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Idiots say I'm scared when I'm hiding in the wide open with a pile of cash. Again, come to SBE, tell me who you are and I got heads. Real simple.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Maniac...Just to set the record straight, I didn't originally bring up Brian Park's name. But when SBC said he'd play Brian $500 sets, I offered to post a $5000 sidebet. All I heard were crickets...The window is still open on that offer. I made no offers of plane tickets.

As far as me playing, SBC knows I can't play, so obviously he will be willing to give me huge weight, and bet much higher than $500. That offer is in his court too!

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year

Are you at SBE? I'll get a game scheduled for you

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you at SBE? I'll get a game scheduled for you

Yeah like every year...at the door Wednesday when they open. In action within 5 minutes ... because that's what I do.Last year played one man 3 days, 13 hours a day for 500 to 1000 a set, giving a game in a race to 7. You guys have no idea what pool is about.

Last edited:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Who made you hall monitor?

7,800 posts and not one insightful thing to say.

I don't more for pool than you and your Merry band of men here.

Again I'm at SBE in 7 short weeks. Ready to play any of you champions.

You never disappoint. Every time you come back here, with a different username, you always bring the fun. You are nothing if not consistent.

You keep wanting me to play, and I keep telling you I suck. So what's the deal? Your ego needs stroking by beating someone who isnt in your ability level? Odd, coming from the guy who complains that league is beating up on housewives...

No one appointed me hall monitor. The search function is pretty simple, so I answered the thought from others, thinking you had been banned. Which will happen soon enough, when they figure out that you've been banned a few times before, but no matter. (Actually, without Mr. Wilson, you'll likely hang around this time, if you dont go completely off the rails)

I have 7000 some odd posts, and nothing insightful, cuz I spend some free time here, and have for about 11 years. If all of your previous accounts were grouped together, maybe your total would be that high.

Have fun at SBE. You should find someone to gamble with there. I have some friends going, maybe I'll ask them to look to see you in action.

Last edited:

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
So no bet?

Don't even know why you guys are here...you git no game, no heart and no bankroll...

Eat poop girly boy.
Yeah, yeah, I know, you'll be at HIV or NAMBLA (or whatever) with a quarter on the table.

So how come you never respond to anything?.... and how come I can't find anyone at
SBC that's ever played you or seen you play? .... and what kind of weight are you gonna
Scott, you know, since he can't play and all..... and before you start - we both know I
can't play a lick and I'm oh so scared of you, so just let that go.
Hey, I know, - why don't you respond to Scott first, then we can from there.....

Last edited:

atlas333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You never disappoint. Every time you come back here, with a different username, you always bring the fun. You are nothing if not consistent.

You keep wanting me to play, and I keep telling you I suck. So what's the deal? Your ego needs stroking by beating someone who isnt in your ability level? Odd, coming from the guy who complains that league is beating up on housewives...

No one appointed me hall monitor. The search function is pretty simple, so I answered the thought from others, thinking you had been banned. Which will happen soon enough, when they figure out that you've been banned a few times before, but no matter. (Actually, without Mr. Wilson, you'll likely hang around this time, if you dont go completely off the rails)

I have 7000 some odd posts, and nothing insightful, cuz I spend some free time here, and have for about 12 years. If all of your previous accounts were grouped together, maybe your total would be that high.

Have fun at SBE. You should find someone to gamble with there. I have some friends going, maybe I'll ask them to look to see you in action.

So I looked SBC up and it was amazing. He is apparently a totally different person at his business than he is here. I honestly could not find a single negative review of Salt City Billiards in Mattydale NY
I have not idea how someone who is such a negative person here could run a pool hall that people seem to rave about on yelp and FB.
I was very disappointed to see that a "super successful" gambler only lives in a POS house worth less than my home pool room...

Last edited:

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
So I looked SBC up and it was amazing. He is apparently a totally different person at his business than he is here. I honestly could not find a single negative review of Salt City Billiards in Mattydale NY
I have not idea how someone who is such a negative person here could run a pool hall that people seem to rave about on yelp and FB.
I was very disappointed to see that a "super successful" gambler only lives in a POS house worth less than my home pool room...

After what I found out I would think that he wrote most of those reviews himself and paid
for the rest, but I suppose it's like any other poll. I'm sure he's a perfect gentleman everywhere
but here, isn't that right Biran?

Last edited: