Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page $10,000 One Pocket Challenge: Lou Figueroa vs John Barton
Page 14 of 15 « First 4121314 15

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#196)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com

JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5700
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
05-07-2020, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamShaddey View Post
I personally thought that played foul was perfect nothing wrong with that shoot. It gave him a lock up and more options when he got back to the table. Can remember the next inning and video stoped. Sure does seem like a lot of armchair quarterbacking going on! John You shoot an awesome set **** any one tells you different! Most people don’t have the balls to put up that much money in a set. Respect
Thank you! The video picks up in the next episode in the same place.

Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.

jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations

"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie

Old
  (#197)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-07-2020, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Cases View Post
It is apparent to me that you, whomever you are, are wanting to stir the pot...
Cuz dat wut Hank do.

The Hustler

Such a man spends all his life playing every day for small stakes. Give him every morning the money that he may gain during the day, on condition that he does not play-you will make him unhappy. It will perhaps be said what he seeks is the amusement of play, not gain. Let him play then for nothing, he will lose interest and be wearied. ***Blaise Pascal***

Old
  (#198)
ShootingHank
AzB Silver Member
ShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond repute

05-07-2020, 01:35 PM

Quote:
I didn't even know that the camera was still on. You can believe what you want. It is apparent to me that you, whomever you are, are wanting to stir the pot and if that makes you happy to do that then good for you. For myself however I much prefer facebook where people interact with their real names. I don't give any weight to what anons have to say.

If Lou wants to continue the "soul in a jar" nonsense that's up to him. Some people need those little things to make themselves feel good. And I am sure he will get a little ego boost when he sees that you mentioned it. All any writer wants is recognition and you have given him that so if you both feel good about it then great.
I respect your honesty and during this lock down it was your match that got me through the weekend. Some good wholesome entertainment. It was an event.

I still like how you walked out in a silk coat.

Old
  (#199)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com

JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
05-07-2020, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Nole View Post
This mom stuff sounds like bullshit. Any mother would get freaked out by some internet weirdo trying to get in touch with their son, but I seriously doubt JB was disrespectful to her.
The conversation went like this.

Me: Hello, this is John Barton and I am looking for Michael Lalumiere.

Mike's Mom: This is his mother and he doesn't live here would you like his phone number?

Me: That would be great thank you very much.

Mike's Mom: Recites his phone number.

Me: Thank you again, good bye.

-----------------------

The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.

Old
  (#200)
TATE
AzB Gold Mensch
TATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

05-07-2020, 02:36 PM

Quote:

Mike's Mom: This is his mother and he doesn't live here would you like his phone number?

-----------------------
I heard it was "I ate his liver with fava beans and a nice Chianti fffffffff"

Visit my historic cues site:
www.palmercollector.com

Old
  (#201)
ribdoner
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
ribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4300

05-07-2020, 03:41 PM

Quote:

-----------------------
It doesn't matter what your side of the conversation is, unless you are looking for someone to give them a significant asset calling family , esp. spouse or parents is a bobo move and strictly VERBOTIN.

the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Old
  (#202)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com

05-07-2020, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribdoner View Post
It doesn't matter what your side of the conversation is, unless you are looking for someone to give them a significant asset calling family , esp. spouse or parents is a bobo move and strictly VERBOTIN.

What? You are telling me i am not allowed to use the phone book to look up a person's number? You're telling me i am not allowed to call a number and identify my self and request to speak to whomever i an trying to reach?

I don't know where you were raised but in the United States where i was raised that is perfect phone etiquette.

And, i didn't intend to call his mother. I called the number listed under that name in the city he told the forum where he lived. Keep in mind that Lalumiere identified himself and where he lived. He invited the communication. I did absolutely nothing wrong in this regard. Before Michael put out the invitation i didn't know his name or where he lived. So for real me calling to settle our differences on his invitation is not out of line and there was not any possible way i could have known that the first number listed was his mother. But even so there was nothing that was out of line whatsoever, simple, direct, brief and very polite conversation.

Old
  (#203)
ribdoner
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
ribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4300

05-07-2020, 07:55 PM

Quote:
What? You are telling me i am not allowed to use the phone book to look up a person's number? You're telling me i am not allowed to call a number and identify my self and request to speak to whomever i an trying to reach?

I don't know where you were raised but in the United States where i was raised that is perfect phone etiquette.

And, i didn't intend to call his mother. I called the number listed under that name in the city he told the forum where he lived. Keep in mind that Lalumiere identified himself and where he lived. He invited the communication. I did absolutely nothing wrong in this regard. Before Michael put out the invitation i didn't know his name or where he lived. So for real me calling to settle our differences on his invitation is not out of line and there was not any possible way i could have known that the first number listed was his mother. But even so there was nothing that was out of line whatsoever, simple, direct, brief and very polite conversation.
reaching mommy by "accident" is a mitigating factor

the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Old
  (#204)
BeiberLvr
AzB Silver Member
BeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond repute

05-08-2020, 03:41 AM

Quote:
You're reaching here.

Old
  (#205)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

05-08-2020, 11:04 AM

Calling anybody on here over some idiotic bullshit online is silly and childish, whether they invited people to call them or not.

The Hustler

Such a man spends all his life playing every day for small stakes. Give him every morning the money that he may gain during the day, on condition that he does not play-you will make him unhappy. It will perhaps be said what he seeks is the amusement of play, not gain. Let him play then for nothing, he will lose interest and be wearied. ***Blaise Pascal***

Old
  (#206)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

05-08-2020, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
Calling anybody on here over some idiotic bullshit online is silly and childish, whether they invited people to call them or not.

They do it online because they can get away with being bully's. Most of the same bullies would not do it face to face, because they could not deal with a real life situation.

Bullies, internet tough guys, or keyboard commandos are just weird.
Attached Images

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Last edited by CocoboloCowboy; 05-08-2020 at 06:24 PM.

Old
  (#207)
iusedtoberich
AzB Silver Member

iusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1470

05-08-2020, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
They do it online because they can get away with being bully's. Most of the same bullies would not do it face to face, because they could not deal with a real life situation.

Bullies, internet tough guys, or keyboard commandos are just weird.
Powerlifting is not an Olympic sport

Old
  (#208)
Hungarian
AzB Silver Member
Hungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond repute

05-09-2020, 08:32 AM

John,

You are a real nice guy. I would be grateful if you would bless my Mother with your perfectly normal, non psychotic and beautiful conversations. You are just the kind of guy I would want to have speak to my dear sweet Mother. Some guy over in China loosing his mind over some trivial internet BS.

Quote:

-----------------------

"I never exaggerate or embellish"

Old
  (#209)
magnetardo
AzB Silver Member
magnetardo has a reputation beyond reputemagnetardo has a reputation beyond reputemagnetardo has a reputation beyond reputemagnetardo has a reputation beyond reputemagnetardo has a reputation beyond reputemagnetardo has a reputation beyond reputemagnetardo has a reputation beyond reputemagnetardo has a reputation beyond reputemagnetardo has a reputation beyond reputemagnetardo has a reputation beyond reputemagnetardo has a reputation beyond repute

05-09-2020, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Verboten not verbotin 🙄

Old
  (#210)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com

05-10-2020, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungarian View Post
John,

You are a real nice guy. I would be grateful if you would bless my Mother with your perfectly normal, non psychotic and beautiful conversations. You are just the kind of guy I would want to have speak to my dear sweet Mother. Some guy over in China loosing his mind over some trivial internet BS.
Sorry was there something wrong with the way i spoke to her? Was i supposed to hang up? I mean you know the backstory but the fact is that if a person called my mom and had the same short, respectful and polite conversation it wouldn't be any problem for me.

I am sure she, like most people, gets many more calls weekly from strangers that are actually trying to scam her and i would guess that Lalumiere isn't rampaging about that telling lies to whomever will listen.

You all like to twist shit around. This was literally a no harm no foul situation. I wouldn't even be surprised if Mike had a recording of the conversation between him and i and wouldn't share it because it would prove every word i said and contradict his publicly defamatory accusations.

I promise you this, if it had been you and you opened you more and challenged everyone to come at you by telling the forum your name and city you live in them i would have accepted your challenge and called the numbers listed and if your mom had picked up the conversation would have been exactly the same.

Whether you would have then lied to the forum about it is unclear but i wouldn't have done it any differently. I don't know who you are and don't give a shit but if we had beef and you tried yourself and i wanted to clear it up i would have done exactly what i did to try and resolve it.

You can label it however you want because i know that calling me names and otherwise insulting me is sport for you. But just because you can't label things properly doesn't mean that the contents magically change to fit your label.

Page 14 of 15 « First 4121314 15

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: