Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page 8 Ball Action: Filler vs. Bergman
Page 4 of 5 « First 234 5

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
Charlie Hustle
AzB Silver Member
Charlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-07-2020, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrunge19 View Post
It will be streamed by Roy's Basement on Facebook. That is until some jagoff reports the stream to the Police and they get shut down again. Hopefully that doesn't happen though.
Did this really happen on one of their past streams?

"U told me you wanna go on the road for a month...if we can't go to Charlie's house and beat him, we cant go nowhere" - David Parker

Agreed
Old
  (#47)
Tin Man
AzB Silver Member

Tin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond reputeTin Man has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed - 05-07-2020, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastone371 View Post
It took a whole 6 minutes to play the first game, I have seen other popular pros take 3 minutes on the first shot after the break, it wasnt that long of a game.
Great point. I'll admit it wasn't speedy, but for a tough rack which is also the first rack of a bar table 8 ball finals match I don't think it was out of line. I believe his mannerisms are eccentric and seemed a bit abrasive, but had he simply been walking around the table and looking it wouldn't have felt that strange. And considering that he ran through said rack it might behoove some posters to consider the value of the time he took.

Demetrius Jelatis
www.mnpoolbootcamp.com/

Yes... this really happened.
Old
  (#48)
Karate
Do you expect me to post?
Karate has a reputation beyond reputeKarate has a reputation beyond reputeKarate has a reputation beyond reputeKarate has a reputation beyond reputeKarate has a reputation beyond reputeKarate has a reputation beyond reputeKarate has a reputation beyond reputeKarate has a reputation beyond reputeKarate has a reputation beyond reputeKarate has a reputation beyond reputeKarate has a reputation beyond repute

Yes... this really happened. - 05-07-2020, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
Did this really happen on one of their past streams?
They were playing at "7 Billiards" in Gaithersburg Maryland.
Super clean place with 9 foot Diamonds.
They had played there before during the quarantine with no issues.

The owner is a nice guy and allows them to play there.

Some idiot from the stream calls the police.
The police show up and tell them to stop streaming.
They were allowed to finish the games and played a little while longer.
But because the Fillers are from Germany... they didn't want to get in trouble with the law and were a little scared of the whole police thing.

So, they quit during the middle of a set. Pia was gambling with a guy at the time and Josh was hitting balls on another table.

Karate-

Old
  (#49)
westcoast
AzB Silver Member
westcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond repute

05-07-2020, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Man View Post
Great point. I'll admit it wasn't speedy, but for a tough rack which is also the first rack of a bar table 8 ball finals match I don't think it was out of line. I believe his mannerisms are eccentric and seemed a bit abrasive, but had he simply been walking around the table and looking it wouldn't have felt that strange. And considering that he ran through said rack it might behoove some posters to consider the value of the time he took.
That all may be true, but it is bad for spectators. Any tournament involving pros should have a shot clock- mental agility is also a talent. It is not good for the game to have a guy think for 2 minutes before shooting on a frequent basis.

Old
  (#50)
westcoast
AzB Silver Member
westcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond reputewestcoast has a reputation beyond repute

05-07-2020, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karate View Post

But because the Fillers are from Germany... they didn't want to get in trouble with the law and were a little scared of the whole police thing.

So, they quit during the middle of a set. Pia was gambling with a guy at the time and Josh was hitting balls on another table.

Karate-
Hopefully if they are playing at a private home (which I assume they will be)- it won't be an issue

Old
  (#51)
Charlie Hustle
AzB Silver Member
Charlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond repute

05-07-2020, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karate View Post

Karate-
Thank you for the info!

"U told me you wanna go on the road for a month...if we can't go to Charlie's house and beat him, we cant go nowhere" - David Parker

Old
  (#52)
terryhanna
AzB Silver Member
terryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond repute

05-09-2020, 07:41 PM

Looks like this match has been cancelled

Filler has decided to fly back home early next week and called off the match i think.

Old
  (#53)
Cuebuddy
Mini cues
Cuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-09-2020, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryhanna View Post
Looks like this match has been cancelled

Filler has decided to fly back home early next week and called off the match i think.
It will be later than sooner. I can't blame Filler, it has been a while over here for him and His priorities might not be a match with JB. Lets wait to see what the future brings. Thanks Terry for the updates.

Cuebuddy

"I'm terrified every time you shoot"
Chisolm W

"14-1, 9 ball, 8 ball whats the difference....you put balls in holes."
Measureman

Old
  (#54)
Scrunge19
Registered
Scrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond repute

05-09-2020, 08:22 PM

If I had to guess, I think his wife is the reason they’re going home early. I thought I heard Roy saying she missed her friends/family while josh was ready to move here after all the action he was getting.

Old
  (#55)
De420MadHatter
SicBiNature
De420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond repute

05-09-2020, 08:32 PM

Quote:
If I had to guess, I think his wife is the reason they’re going home early. I thought I heard Roy saying she missed her friends/family while josh was ready to move here after all the action he was getting.
Women will fuq yo life up!!

Old
  (#56)
sjm
Stu with the Ko brothers
sjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 525

05-09-2020, 08:45 PM

Shame to lose the Filler vs Berman matchup, but .....

Josh and Pia Filler have been away from home for a long, long time and I'm truly happy for them that they'll be back home soon. Wishing them safe travels, good health, good fortune and good times as they continue to navigate this very difficult chapter in their lives.

We'll all roll out the red carpet for them whenever they return to America, but for now, may they enjoy the comforts of home for as long as they feel is appropriate.

Old
  (#57)
Hungarian
AzB Silver Member
Hungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond repute

05-09-2020, 09:08 PM

You don't have to guess. No one really asked you to. This is a pretty rude statement since these folks have been away from home for so long.

Quote:

"I never exaggerate or embellish"

Old
  (#58)
Hungarian
AzB Silver Member
Hungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond repute

05-09-2020, 09:09 PM

Let me translate, I live at home in Mom's basement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by De420MadHatter View Post
Women will fuq yo life up!!

"I never exaggerate or embellish"

Old
  (#59)
skogstokig
AzB Silver Member
skogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond repute

05-10-2020, 12:23 AM

damn, i was really looking forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungarian View Post
You don't have to guess. No one really asked you to. This is a pretty rude statement since these folks have been away from home for so long.
not that rude, i heard about the same from one of the roy streams. but that it's very understandable goes without saying

Old
  (#60)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

05-10-2020, 01:48 AM

Whats funny is the guys on FB saying he is ducking JB🤣🤣🤣

Page 4 of 5 « First 234 5

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: