why is Nullus lying and still posting on AZ

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
i should be banned just for what i'm thinking about this entire drama-fest.

all accusations against you will be found false...
...you have this guy in your corner

71B54794-B1FC-48A2-9BFE-AC2F17A879EC.png

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Does anybody else miss Dean?

I love his stories....I stayed out of those detracting threads because of the timing...
...Jackpot’s wife was in dire straits....which was far more important to me.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I miss Dean. He crapped the bed on 1 deal out of hundreds or thousands - I would have been pissed if I bought a cue thinking it came from Jack(Libra) but I believe he would have given me a refund.

A man is not one act out of an entire life, and judging(not my right anyway) Dean based on that one act would not be fair and something none of us could stand up to.

He has always been a great contributer to this Forum and has kept many of us in suspense thread after thread.

For that, I will always be grateful to Dean and miss him. I'm guessing he will be back and most of us want him back.

There are very few here who actually post meaningful things, and the rest of us react in one way or another.

Even coco cowboy posts things that keep us in discussion year round and I appreciate his participation too.

They have a "gift" for creating discussion and without them this site dies.

I miss JAM also even though she rubbed me the wrong way many times(although we agreed many more) I feel pool is a world sport and I don't need to USA USA USA constantly( she has also come around to many of the Euro players as they are becoming less robotic and have more emotion(I agree, I cannot stand watching Albin, etc.)

Anyway, done for now

Jason

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You mean there isn't going to be another thread with people making hundreds of posts about something they weren't involved in, like the Jackpot cues, JB and Lou's feud, and the RKC's rail fiasco?

Awww man, I guess we'll have for some other scandal.

Maybe some sort of bad shaft wood deal will go down.

No...I like the asinine Forum posts that seem to proliferate this site which I assume are posted by millennials...

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
You mean there isn't going to be another thread with people making hundreds of posts about something they weren't involved in, like the Jackpot cues, JB and Lou's feud, and the RKC's rail fiasco?

Awww man, I guess we'll have to wait for some other scandal.

Maybe some sort of bad shaft wood deal will go down.

I’m a bit upset about my chalk....I miscued...
...what the hell.....I chalked up three games ago....maybe four...

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the Main Forum and all that goes with.
I read the first post. Started laughing and closed out of it.
I read the first post of the thread that started it. Started laughing and closed out of it. Figured both threads would accumulate a few pages and read page 3 today. I'm laughing again.
Main Forum= DRAMA SECTION!!!! :dance:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I mean otherwise, honestly, it's mindlessly boring since almost no competitive pool is actually being played.

Next customer please. Spot the sucker, hope it's not me!

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
He isn't banned. And I know he has logged into the site since he declared that he no longer wanted to receive any notifications from the site.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I hope you're doing well. Are you getting a bump in action on the site?

Go GOLD baby!