Cuemakers Cincinnati Tri State area.

Squinty42

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for a good cuemaker in Cincinnati area. I used to use Dickey Neighbors RIP brother. Years ago I messaged with a fellow named Brent at BHQ, I don't see him on here anymore. My old friend John Holiday RIP took me to his friend Sherm's house and I gave him a down payment for a cue and he ripped me off and gave me a story how he went through a divorce didn't remember yada yada. SHERMAN ADAMSON I believe his name is definetely wouldn't recommend him to anyone. Looking for a good cuemaker and good person also. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not in your area but Wes Hunter (New Mexico) or Chris Nitti (Orlando) are great guys to work with and excellent cue makers, might be worth the postage to use someone you can trust. I have over 10 years experience working with them, nothing but first class service.
Tom Harris

RunEmOut08

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would talk with Pat Diveney. I have worked with him for over a decade and even though his cues have grown substantially in demand over the years, he is still great to deal with, very down to earth, and builds a hell of a cue! He is located in Iowa.

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know that Tony Sauer is in Louisville Kentucky. Then there's Tony Layne who I believe is in Columbus. I highly recommend both fellas.

ky4some

Registered
Sorry to hear about your experience with Sherm. I played and ran tournaments in Greater Cincinnati for years and heard some rough stories regarding Sherm. Unfortunately I don't know of anyone doing custom cue work in Greater Cincinnati any more. I do have a nice Russ Espiritu custom for sale if you know anyone looking.

Squinty42

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear about your experience with Sherm. I played and ran tournaments in Greater Cincinnati for years and heard some rough stories regarding Sherm. Unfortunately I don't know of anyone doing custom cue work in Greater Cincinnati any more. I do have a nice Russ Espiritu custom for sale if you know anyone looking.

One of those deals...my old man always said pay when the job is done, damn right. Appreciate the response, ever come up this way we'll knock some around or play cheap. I'm getting back into it after a 8 year hiatus. I saw the Espiritu last night, dead set on a wrapless and don't know anybody offhand. Nice to meet ya Sir Kris Kailholz

AcesHigh08

Registered
Ryan Meyer is in the tri-state in Indiana. Great guy but is getting an increase in demand. He's on here but not sure how much. Check him on FB.

tabi1

Registered

discocincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of those deals...my old man always said pay when the job is done, damn right. Appreciate the response, ever come up this way we'll knock some around or play cheap. I'm getting back into it after a 8 year hiatus. I saw the Espiritu last night, dead set on a wrapless and don't know anybody offhand. Nice to meet ya Sir Kris Kailholz
Hey buddy long time no see. I was just thinking about your table in the old garage. I’m over in the D now days just a half mile from the main intersection. I’m just getting back after 8 years out myself

60inchcueguy

I buy 60" cues!
Silver Member
Dstrand cues (Deland Strand builds them) are made right next to Cincy. You can find him on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk