Pechauer shafts

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently acquired a Pechauer PRO-H WINE in trade along with a Predator sneaky. The Pechauer has 2 shafts - (1) without a trim ring and (1) with a black trim ring. They both have tips I'm unfamiliar with so I had to try them. The original shaft tip hit decently but nothing special so I tried the shaft with the trim ring. Looking at the tip I was questionable as to how it was going to play due to its color, but I remained optimistic. Upon 1st stroke with this shaft I was simply amazed! I had to keep trying it out to see if my 1st opinion was a fluke, but alas, it was dead nutz! Those EMERALD tips are awesome! From the way it feels when you strike the cue, to the amount of 'english' it gets when you need it to, I've fallen in love! I've played with MED. Talisman tips for a loong time but lately have felt they have gotten a little stiff for me, and have considered going to a MED. Moori. I no longer want to play with Talisman tips, give me either a Moori OR an Emerald! To me, they have the feeling and ball 'grabbing' characteristic of a Moori yet are less in price from what I've seen online. I wonder if it would do well on my Predator shafts??? Anyone with ANY knowledge on these Emerald tips is free to chime in, I'd like to hear opinions and facts! I can't wait to head back to the pool room and hit more balls with it! :thumbup: