Mark Gregory - Anniversary from the ground up!

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
For anyone who hasn't seen Mark Gregory's work....it's the immortal nuts!

Mark's tables play better than anything else I've ever seen, and you can see for yourself how great the work looks too - I'm always amazed at how much he raised the bar every time I see him. His newest projects actually had ME speechless for once. Lol - and we all know what a challenge that is! Been down here with Mark this past week so got to see it first hand.

One Anniversary and light - both custom built from the ground up by Mark - before pics first and then finished. We set up the other day and I can verify.... Plays like it looks - jam up! Awesome work Mark!!!

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Looks spectacular!!!! If it only plays half as good as it looks it must be a dream, but since Mark did it I am sure it is one of the best playing tables in the country.

Outhole

Registered
Mark does fantastic work! I'm redoing an Anni and I sent the rails to Mark for new rubber and calibration. He did a fantastic job, period. Not only does he do great work but he is very helpfull. He answered a lot of questions for me as far as staining and finishing. Not a lot of people will do that.

Crash

Pool Hall Owner
Silver Member
Thinking about shipping my Medalist rails over to Mark for conversion (extension) to Gold Crown specs and new Super Speeds next recover.