Seeking Rich Family materials

BayGene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would be grateful for any sales materials, records, etc. pertaining to the following companies associated with the Rich family of cue makers:

New York Pool Table Company
Bowery Billiards
Rich Q
Florida Cues
Star Cues
Imperial Cues

Donny Lutz

Ferrule Cat
Silver Member
rich cues

Would be grateful for any sales materials, records, etc. pertaining to the following companies associated with the Rich family of cue makers:

New York Pool Table Company
Bowery Billiards
Rich Q
Florida Cues
Star Cues
Imperial Cues

Can't speak to the cues and materials used by Rich Cues in New York, but for Abe Rich cues made in Miami, Abe's nephew has everything that was in Abe's shop when Abe passed away. He's in Tallahassee and almost always has a cue or two listed on Ebay. Seems to be easy to work with. You can contact him from one of his listings on Ebay.

By the way, I've owned several NY Rich cues and two Abe Rich cues. They play quite nicely.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Here is an old Abe Rich sneaky
The butt is warped, shaft rolls good, not perfect
Plays really good
$100 shipped

dan bennicas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rich cue

willie masse.jpg
This is a photo from a match I played against Willie Mosconi in 1981 in Hilton Head S.C.., photo from the Hilton Head News. The cue I am using is a Abe Rich purchased from him. I still own it!
"Shoot straight with angles"
Dan Bennicas

Donny Lutz

Ferrule Cat
Silver Member
Great photo

View attachment 316455
This is a photo from a match I played against Willie Mosconi in 1981 in Hilton Head S.C.., photo from the Hilton Head News. The cue I am using is a Abe Rich purchased from him. I still own it!
"Shoot straight with angles"
Dan Bennicas

Great photo! Thanks for posting. I got to play Willie in 1965, but was not smart enough to get a pic taken.